Rate Dr. Shivinder Jolly

Dr. Shivinder Jolly's Ratings

Dr. Jolly is compassionate. He is truly cares and very effective in looking after his patients. I was so moved by his attitude towards his patients. Once, because he was too busy to schedule time to see me before his vacation, he called me to my home in the evening to tell me that my testing results were fine. Dr. Jolly is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I don't like to judge people on a first impression, but by far this was the worse doctor visit ever. Maybe he was tired, having a bad day, etc. but from all doctors I've met, nobody snapped or was as rude as Dr.Jolly. It's not our fault if some other doctor thought we need to see a specialist (while he's opinion is different). I'm reading other comments with "great bed side manners" and I feel they are speaking about another person. He didn't bother to speak about or explain anything, very arrogant. It might work for others, who knows, I just wasted 2 hours of my day for the 5 min of ..nothing.I'm still considering if we should go back for the follow up or ask to see somebody else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Have seen Dr jolly for about 13 years - a wonderful doctor and person who has always been there for me. He's kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about what he does... everything a doctor should be. Dr. J's early treatment saved my kidneys and his ongoing treatment has preserved my quality of life for many years. The nurses have all been great over the years. G. F. D. Ed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

A very excellent Doctor. If you have a kidney problem he is your man. You want this guy to take care of you.Very diligent, finds out the problem and fixes it.Tells you like it is.If you want warm and fuzzy you won't get it,but you will get the best care possible!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

This Dr was my Dr who was on call and he refused to come and see me and actually screamed at every nurse that interrupted him and told them to get lost as he was busy. I was having a medical emergency at the time and in need of a doctor immediately and was told by him to and I quote "Go Away I'm Busy" my heart rate was through the roof and he told my nurse to tell me to get lost WOW. Talk about horrible doctor with awful bed side manner or should I say no bed side manner at all. Do not see this doctor even if he is your only hope you will probably not survive under his care. Find someone else no matter what. It's your health and it needs to be in the right care from the beginning.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Amazing doctor, very approachable with great bedside manner. Extremely talented at what he does, displaying a confidence that puts you and your family-members at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

This is the worst nephrologist I have ever been referred to. Thank god I had taken it into my own hands to have been switched to another Nephrologist as Dr Jolly had pretty much left me for dead. I was referred to his office with 8% kidney function and in need of immediate dialysis, Dr Jolly and his staff waited 3 months before they decided to contact me for my 1st appointment. I seriously would have DIED if I had waited around to see him as he never bothered to contact me right away. I also spoke to every single nurse in the Hospital about him and how he is as a Dr and each and every one of them indirectly told me that he is horrible with his patients and he is extremely arrogant to all the nurses and his patients. Please take my advice and make sure you switch drs if you are ever referred to him Please listen to me you will not regret it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Outstanding Doctor!!Made sure I had all the tests, care I needed that involved other medical areas. Called me at home and called other specialists to ensure I had the best advice and treatment. Up to date, well read, sense of humour. Utmost confidence in him and so glad I was given his name 12 years ago. Top ratings from me in all areas!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

I am sure that Dr. Jolly is very knowledgable, but he has a non-existent bed side manner, is always in a hurry and seemed ill-prepared at each and every appointment that he had with us. Each time we visit, we have to recap the patient's entire history and correct him on points that he has incorrect possibly because he didn't take the time to read the patient's file prior to commencing the appointment. He has also showed up late and doesn't like if you ask too many questions. He may be a very competent doctor as others have suggested, but he didn't really work for us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1199984].votes_count ]]