You may also like

Rate Dr. Shivinder Jolly

Dr. Shivinder Jolly's Ratings

Dr.Jolly was pleasant, knowledgeable and thorough. His secretary Alla is the rudest person I have ever dealt with in the medical field. Rude, condescending and straight out insulting!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Amazing specialist!!! I had severe kidney damage and was told by another specialist I had to go on dialyses.. After the first visit he arranged a biopsy showing what was wrong with my kidneys.. My kidneys are better now with cellcept and no need for dialysis!! I wish I had seen him the first time! He's in high demand and very very busy.. When you are one to one with him he spends time with you and explains everything in detail.. He's doesmt leave any stone unturned.. He's spends time with you and looks after you... An amazing doc!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2731503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Excellent.. Finally cured my high blood pressure with less pills

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

I couldn't have been more impressed than at my first visit and followup. The scheduling was dead on and the doctor was very easy to talk to. I hope to not need his services, but if that is the way it has to be, then I couldn't ask for better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Dr. Jolly is compassionate. He is truly cares and very effective in looking after his patients. I was so moved by his attitude towards his patients. Once, because he was too busy to schedule time to see me before his vacation, he called me to my home in the evening to tell me that my testing results were fine. Dr. Jolly is one of the most dedicated doctors I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I don't like to judge people on a first impression, but by far this was the worse doctor visit ever. Maybe he was tired, having a bad day, etc. but from all doctors I've met, nobody snapped or was as rude as Dr.Jolly. It's not our fault if some other doctor thought we need to see a specialist (while he's opinion is different). I'm reading other comments with "great bed side manners" and I feel they are speaking about another person. He didn't bother to speak about or explain anything, very arrogant. It might work for others, who knows, I just wasted 2 hours of my day for the 5 min of ..nothing.I'm still considering if we should go back for the follow up or ask to see somebody else.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Have seen Dr jolly for about 13 years - a wonderful doctor and person who has always been there for me. He's kind, knowledgeable, and passionate about what he does... everything a doctor should be. Dr. J's early treatment saved my kidneys and his ongoing treatment has preserved my quality of life for many years. The nurses have all been great over the years. G. F. D. Ed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444956].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

A very excellent Doctor. If you have a kidney problem he is your man. You want this guy to take care of you.Very diligent, finds out the problem and fixes it.Tells you like it is.If you want warm and fuzzy you won't get it,but you will get the best care possible!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1199987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

This Dr was my Dr who was on call and he refused to come and see me and actually screamed at every nurse that interrupted him and told them to get lost as he was busy. I was having a medical emergency at the time and in need of a doctor immediately and was told by him to and I quote "Go Away I'm Busy" my heart rate was through the roof and he told my nurse to tell me to get lost WOW. Talk about horrible doctor with awful bed side manner or should I say no bed side manner at all. Do not see this doctor even if he is your only hope you will probably not survive under his care. Find someone else no matter what. It's your health and it needs to be in the right care from the beginning.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1199991].votes_count ]]