Rate Dr. Lonn Myronuk

Dr. Lonn Myronuk's Ratings

Very knowlegeable and personable. Helped me a great deal. Couldn't ask for a better Doctor!!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. treated my father for alzheimers prior to my seeing him for assessment. In each appt. he was sensitive, caring, knowledgeable, and professional. We are fortunate to have him in our community, despite limiting his practice exclusively to geriatrics now.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

My husband has been treated by Dr. Myronuk for nearly 10 years for Alzheimers Disease. We are fortunate to have such an excellent Dr. in the field of psychogeriatrics in Nanaimo. He is always courteous, respectful and very helpful. He also pays attention to the caregiver and offers help and suggestions, which is very welcome.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag

A brilliant mind, thorough, and caring. One of the best in the area of geriatric psychiatry. HIGHLY recommend this doctor for anyone who's elderly love ones are suffering with neuropsychiatric problems.

Submitted May 16, 2007 | flag