Rate Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma

Dr. Kala Rachel Dharma's Ratings

Dr. Dharma is puts the "t"in TERRIBLE.
She shouldn't be able to practice anymore. He office is unclean, the staff are unprofessional, and having her for delivery is pure HELL!!!
She did my episiotomy terribly n it was by far the most pain I have even felt

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dharma should no longer be able to practice as she has an unsanitary office. Her Diagnosis is not on point ....I had to set up an appointment with another Doctor for a second opinion... to my findings I was correct. Letting her practice is a mistake.

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

The WORST Dr. EVER.the fact that I seen this lady 1 time for 5 minutes doing a sonogram when I can never get ahold of her and she was the biggest mistake of choice..I had been bleeding everyday with the 10 year iud pregnant with SEVERE pains.this lady wouldn't even listen to me because she was in such a rush to get me out.I never never heard the babies heartbeat.she didn't tell me how far along I was.no vitamins.no concern about iud or bleeding.no sonogram pic just EVERYTHING uneducated and no answers or help..doesn't care.long story short the next morning at 5:15 am I had a miscarraige...and now I'm layin can't get ahold of her.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

My 16 year old daughter was scared to go to this kind of DR but she was very nice and gentle and made her feel comfortable. They were knowledgeable and helpful and we did not have to wit long at all.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

Walkin available is extremely helpful, pretty close to my school and house and the doctors and staffs really care about my well being

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

Kinda surprised to see such bad ratings on her. Love this clinic and the wait is not long

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Submitted Feb. 17, 2011 | flag

http://reg.tmb.state.tx.us/BoardOrders/BOARD%20ORDERS/e00/00/64/00006464.pdf Thank God somebody told me to look up her credentials..

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

im 9 months pregnant and i've only seen her once for about 5 minutes. her staff is okay however i think she needs to give her patients more attention than she has been doing. i've been seeing one of her male associates whom i dislike. sometimes they dont even answer their phones when it rings. im very skeptical about her delivering my baby. im considering going to a different hospital.....

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

i thought that staff was nice, she was very helpful and ansered all my questions.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag