Rate Dr. Raynald Molinari

Dr. Raynald Molinari's Ratings

Seems to me that users of this site often mistake administrative issues with medical care. Don't get me wrong, I am a firm believer that all aspects of total patient care is essential to successful treatment. That being said, while I've been fortunate enough to have been treated by some of Canada's and indeed, top physicians world wide, it's because of the Quebec health care system, that I am actively working toward NOT spending my retirement here. Physicians are quite literally hobbled by the provincial powers that be.
Take any exceptional physician, from anywhere in the world, in any area of specialized medicine, ... or even just a good GP, and then expect them to practice in Quebec....well, even the best of the best, and as I said, I've been fortunate enough to have crossed paths with the few that remain, can't possibly provide the level and quality of patient care they would like (to be able to give).

I was born with a heart condition (previously not known to have ever presented in anyone that wasn't decades my senior, and a condition which previously was not considered to be life threatening,...Until there was me. Now, there are cardiologists and surgeons that know because of treating me , that exceptions often prove to be the rule, rather than the other way around, and they now know what NOT to do when treating patients that aren't over 60. I also am afflicted with SLE , LUPUS ...needless to say, I know my way around the MTL General, The Royal Vic, the Jewish General, and the Mtl. Institute of Cardiology , better than anyone should. By the time I was 20, (I'm now 47) I had amassed more knowledge about, and was forced to actively be my own patient advocate within the Quebec health care system, than most of the politicians that govern it...if any one of them only had to live my life for a year or two...I'm confident that our health care system wouldn't be in the critical state, that it now is.

So before we bitch and complain about our doctors, I suggest that we direct our justifiable discontent where it belongs, At the feet of the bureaucratic cluster fuck that is our health care system, in Quebec.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Absolutely horrible service!!!! I was referred to Dr. Molinari by my GP and since the beginning of December 2013 I have left numerous messages and we are now at the end of March and still have not heard back from anyone. What is this system that this office has? Leave us a number where you can be reached at all times or we cannot leave you a message. So if I am in the shower I miss your call and never hear back from you....RIDICULOUS! Now I have to find another dermatologist. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone, I don't care how good he may be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Cliente depuis plus de 25 ans... il était impossible de prendre rendez-vous, aucun retour d'appel à mes multiples essaies. J'ai appris que le bureau a été fermé pendant quelques temps... j'ai finalement reçu un retour d'appel et on me demande une recommendation de consultation de mon médecin parce que ça fait longtemps que je n'ai pas vu le dr Molinari... Euhhhh c'est quoi ça??? c'est pas de ma faute, mon médecin m'a dépanné avec mes renouvellements et j'ai couru les cliniques d'urgences pour un nouveau problème...très déçu du service. Je me suis trouvée un nouveau dermatologue... même si mon rendez-vous est dans quelques mois.... je change de dermatologue! Ça aurait été un simple bon service à la clientèle que de nous informer de la fermeture de la clinique via le message d'accueil téléphonique...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

He is definetaly a great and knowledgable Dr. Yes its, hard to get an appointment but its worth the wait. Yes he was closed for a long time because he had a serious health issue. Its not for us to know about it but I do agree that the secretary should of called each patient to advise us of the closure. No matter all the negative, he is the best Dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Always at least a 30 min wait after scheduled time, unless first in the morning. Even then he arrives 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment. Dr is good and has good sense of humor. Very easy going and knows what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Excellent dermatologue! Très professionnel et pertinent. je recommande hautement. Robert Bervaldi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Je suis une patiente depuis plusieurs années pour un problème d'acné sévère. Quand j'ai tenté de prendre mon rendez-vous annuel en 2012 pour renouveler la prescription de médicaments dont j'ai absolument besoin, une réceptionniste m'a appelée pour me dire que le docteur ne s'occuperait plus de mon cas et que je devais me trouver un médecin de famille! C'est n'importe quoi. J'ai dû courir comme une folle pour trouver un médecin sans rendez-vous qui accepterait de me dépanner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2013

Over the last six months, I have left 5 messages, when the voice mail box was clear that is, otherwise it was impossible to get in touch. No one returned any of my phone messages and so one day I opted to drive to their office to make an appointment only to find a note on the door saying they were closed/on vacation. Their week long absence was never mentioned on their phone greeting. Really, really poor service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2012

Vraiment, pour avoir été une de ses patientes depuis plus de 15 ans impossible de rejoindre une personne physique soit par tel fax ou lemme sur place. Pas très professionnel.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Overall patient approach very helpful and relaxed. Is informative and to the point.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201738].votes_count ]]