Rate Dr. Ernest Asamoah

Dr. Ernest Asamoah's Ratings

Dr. Asamoah is very upbeat and positive. He's also very knowledgeable and patient. He has been treating my diabetes for about 5 years and has helped me understand more about the condition and the need for constant monitoring of my blood sugars. His staff is courteous and efficient. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr gave me too much synthroid even though he knew the level was high by my test results. Very scary I ended up in the ER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Couldn't have asked for better service/treatment by a physician and staff. This was a scary time for us and Dr. Asamoah helped calm us down and gave us so much helpful information to calm our fears. I'm so glad we were referred to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

A wonderful Doc. Have been going to him for 10 years. Takes the time to listen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

Dr. Asamoah is friendly & upbeat and has been treating my diabetes for years, through 2 different insurance companies. He's highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

Dr. Asammoah was nothing short of wonderful. He was very kind and plesant. He was informative and helpful making sure that you as a patient I understood my diagnosis and plan. I felt very confident with his skills and knowledge. After three years of struggling with my thyroid condition, I finally fell like the problem has been addressed and solved. Would highly reccommend Dr. Asamoah.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2007

I've been seeing Dr. Asamoah for a couple of years now. He is very knowledgeable with my issue and has a great sense of humor. I like him very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201891].votes_count ]]