Rate Dr. Eugene Van Onselen

Dr. Eugene Van Onselen's Ratings

Dr. Van Onselen si a very empathetic and up to date individual who always has time to discuss my case. Because of him I am going back to school (at 60 years of age). I am getting my LPN.In 2009 I could hardly move because of my fibromyalgia but here I am a full time student. His receptionist is so kind and understanding. The best doctor I have ever had as my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

excellent doctor....would be nice to have more doctors like him in clare !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

I absolutely adore this man compared to the doctor I have had in past. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has and his receptionist is the best very professional they all are there and his wife works with him also and she is just a gem we love you and hope you have found a home here so that you will never leave us. keep up the excellent work but don't burn yourself out like i think some Dr.s have done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2008

Dr.van Onselen is a very good dr. He is caring,knowlegeable, helpfull to patience of other drs.Will go out of his way tp help you.This man cares for people.thank you Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2007

I swithed doctors after Dr Leahey (Shelagh)semi-retired and was truly one of the lucky ones to have this gentlaman for a doctor. He is a very good listener, takes all your symptoms very seriously and if he feels another doctor should be consulted he gets to the root of the problem as quickly as possible and I have never felt rushed or pushed aside.He has always had time for me, I have never felt rushed and I thank my lucky starts we have such a wonderful gentleman in practise. His secretary is terrific and if you call with a potetial problem she always finds time for you as quickly as possible. I have rarely waited longer than 15 minutes and have had occasions where I have walked in for my appointment and he has taken me right away. Keep up the good work Dr Vanonselen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1201985].votes_count ]]