Rate Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj

Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj's Ratings

Dr. "Sochi" is an amazing doctor. He has been our family doctor for over 20 years. He is very caring and supportive. I can't imagine how anyone could say he is rude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2710015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Just how all the doctors are these days: rushed and one complaint at a time, but detailed in his evaluation and recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr soch was my doctor for 12 years, never meet my needs and always felt like he was rushing me out of his office. His staff is rude & i do not find him to be a helpful doctor at all. I am now switching doctors because I am disappointed in the lack of empathy and professionalism he has.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

He was my doc he was rude and i felt rushed all the time, also he didnt seen to want to listen to me or my mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Great with kids but not with adults....doesn't listen very well very scatter brain no empathy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Soch has been my doctor for 20 years. He is attentive, thorough and very professional. Excellant doctor and his staff are always helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202594].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

He is always thorough and listens well. He's been my family doctor for over 10 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

FANTASTIC DOCTOR.. GLAD TO HAVE HIM AS OUR FAMILY PRACTICIONER.. COULDNT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr. Soch has always been patient with me as I can be alittle hyper at times. He is a good Dr. not a pill pusher like quite a few. Keep up the good work/ Beth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2010

He has been our family doctorfor 10 years. I feel rushed but always have my questions addressed. He is great with my kids. We are lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202590].votes_count ]]