Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj

Rate Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj

Dr. Orest Sochaniwskyj's Ratings

He was my doc he was rude and i felt rushed all the time, also he didnt seen to want to listen to me or my mother.

Submitted June 26, 2014 | flag

Great with kids but not with adults....doesn't listen very well very scatter brain no empathy

Submitted April 10, 2014 | flag

Soch has been my doctor for 20 years. He is attentive, thorough and very professional. Excellant doctor and his staff are always helpful!

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

He is always thorough and listens well. He's been my family doctor for over 10 years.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

FANTASTIC DOCTOR.. GLAD TO HAVE HIM AS OUR FAMILY PRACTICIONER.. COULDNT ASK FOR ANYONE BETTER.

Submitted May 30, 2011 | flag

Dr. Soch has always been patient with me as I can be alittle hyper at times. He is a good Dr. not a pill pusher like quite a few. Keep up the good work/ Beth

Submitted Sept. 16, 2010 | flag

He has been our family doctorfor 10 years. I feel rushed but always have my questions addressed. He is great with my kids. We are lucky to have him.

Submitted March 27, 2010 | flag

Pleasant, but very scattered /disorganized practice. Doesn't seem to have a handle on what exactly is going on with referred to specialists.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

Soch has been our family doctor for 18 years. He is current with his knowledge and a very caring person, although sometimes I think he needs to slow down and really listen to the patient. I feel rushed when I go in there and sometimes feel he didn't understand my needs. I wouldn't ever want to lose him, he has been great. His current staff is also excellent, very respectful and caring.

Submitted July 27, 2008 | flag

Dr Soch is our family Dr. He is great with our girls, and seems to care about the problem that you go to see him about. Keep up the good work Dr. Soch!

Submitted June 7, 2008 | flag