Rate Dr. Lara De Salaberry

Dr. Lara De Salaberry's Ratings

The best family doctor I have had. Up to date, compassionate, listens, and well organized. Sees the whole picture, rather than looking to diagnose prescribe and move on. Answers questions thoughtfully and to say it again, knows how listen. My spouse and I feel very fortunate to have her.

Submitted May 15, 2013 | flag

Often spend an hour or more in the waiting room for scheduled appointments. Then continued lengthy waits once moved to a room. Receptionists seem impatient and uninterested in dealing with patients. Doctor is on the computer or coming and going from the room seeming not to be prepared for the appointment or listening to the patient.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Without a doubt she and her staff are the best me and my family have ever had. We have serious mental health issues in my family and they make the time to help and listen to our concerns. She is compassionate, and passionate about her job very understanding and if she does not know she will sit with you and find the answers. She is not afraid to say "I don't know". But will find the answers quickly. Easy to talk with and easy to understand, she makes you very comfortable. The Nurse Practitioner is much the same as the Dr. And I would not even feel uncomfortable with both. I would not think of changing Dr. ever.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Not very impressed with this clinic, I was given a requisition for tests with the sticker of another patient on my req. Seems rushed, and after checking the "equip sante familial" is does NOT have an Accreditation , therefore, none of the Doctors there have been researched as to their competance. Very scary in a overextended healthcare system.

Submitted June 16, 2011 | flag

She knows her stuff. Widely-read and able to recommend treatments quickly. Open to discussion and non-judgmental. A caring person with broad knowledge and talents outside of her field.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag

I find this doctor to be very helpful, curteous and sympathetic to whatever needs you are there for. I would highly recommend her. Her staff is also pleasant and helpful. I can from a nightmare of a doctor and it is nice to see doctors that care and know how to treat their patients with respect and dignity!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2008 | flag

A very good doctor and clinic!!!. Having multiple chronic health problems, it's very refreshing to find a kind and supportive doctor. Instead of being blamed for less than perfect results as I've had in the past, Dre. de Salaberry makes you feel like you're part of your own health care team. As an example, she kindly stated "We need to set a target of 6.0 or less with your Hemoglobin A1C to bring you into the optimal health range for your diabetes...do you know where the issues are in your diabetes management?" instead of "If you don't get these readings down, you'll be blind and on dialysis" as I've had in the past. This is very positive. She is knowledgeable and supportive. She listens to your medical issues and has very appropriate solutions and treatments. She also does not immediately judge alternative therapies (e.g. vitamins, acupuncture, etc) as negative and bad. Usually appointments are very close to the scheduled time and the office staff are better than most as well.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2007 | flag

Excellent! Very knowledgeable, thorough and compassionate. Always takes the time to listen and answer questions. Does not make you feel rushed or stupid. I'm glad I found her!!

Submitted July 7, 2007 | flag