Rate Dr. Peter Louie

Dr. Peter Louie's Ratings

Dr.Peter Louie Is an amazing Doctor. We are truly Grateful to have him as a doctor for our daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2546995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Great doctor, very good with children, very patient with parents. He listens to every concern.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

Simply put-Amazing. Since birth vague problems were dismissed. From 4-10 yrs unrelated problems were not investigated. Now she's 12 & we are told her problems were 'anxiety related'. She ended up real sick this summer & after diarrhea & constipation didn't clear up 'on their own' we were sent to Dr. Louie. He ran the same tests as other doctors and got the same normal results but he took her symptoms seriously & investigated. It was not irritable bowel and panic attacks. Her stomach was paralyzed and pressing up against her lungs. We're managing that now. He continued to dig into her other symptoms & found she does have an autonomic disorder that explains every 'vague' & 'anxiety' labeled problem. They end up being real & part of her disorder. Heart palpitations, difficulty breathing, legs turning purple, etc. The best part is my daughter said "At least I know I'm not crazy and someone really believes me". Love this man! He put all the pieces of the puzzle together for us. At last!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

We think the world of Dr. Louie. He is professional, approachable and very knowledgeable. Dr. Louie takes genuine care of our son to ensure he is progressing and not being forgotten even though we live thousands of kms away in the north. We have recommended him numerous times and thank our lucky stars we were able to have been referred. Our most sincere appreciation for all his on going time and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2010

We were referred to Dr Louie by our family Dr for our son's reflux. Dr Louie is very caring, understanding and answered all our questions. He has a good bedside manner and I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202984].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2010

Another pediatrician attended my son's birth but when I called to book a follow-up I was scheduled to see Dr Louie instead. He is very knowledgable and he has a great bedside manner. My son has severe reflux disease. Unfortunately, he spat up all over Dr. Louie's assistant's desk when I was making his next appointment and she was very kind and understanding. I would definately recommend Dr. Louie!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202983].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

Fantastic doctor. My son has seen him twice, over a year and a half between visits, and Dr. Louie remembered my son. He is thorough and professional yet very warm and personable. A wonderful combination in a care giver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

My son has health issues in the first 3 months, he was the doctor that alerted us to the problem and offer us information and options.Unlikely most doctors, he actually listened to our concerns carefully and offer his advice after. He never brushed anything off. The best pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2009

An absolute 5. This man is amazing. He is pays close attention to detail, love kids, is thorough, doesn't brush any issues off. His office staff are amazing and I like that he runs on time for the most part.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2008

In a word: Excellent. Dr. Louie always takes time to explain what the issues are and possible solutions to problems. I never feel rushed when we are with him and I believe he genuinely cares about his patients. One time, he even saw us after hours at his office to accomodate our schedule. He also seems to have a good sense of humor and is very approachable. He's not one of those doctors that you have to chase around in order to get information from. If there is an issue he will follow up from time to time by actually calling you to see how your baby is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1202979].votes_count ]]