Rate Dr. E. PETER Anzaldo

Dr. E. PETER Anzaldo's Ratings

Dr. Anzaldo delivered my last baby in 2006. I do not believe she would be here if he wasn't my doctor. Truly a wonderful, gifted doctor. Dr. Anzaldo and Dr. Akerman performed my hysterectomy and bladder suspension. I could not be happier. My high blood pressure and sugar are normal, now... 'what a bonus'. I have not seen that in years. And I am not taking any beta blockers or pills.. which I was up to 6 pills a day. I will be 44 this year and I feel like I am in my 20s..lol Both doctors made me feel comfortable. They are both so amazing!!! I will add in 2006, waiting in the lobby was at times up to 30 minutes.. But, well worth it!. In 2012, I drove over one hour (we moved) each time to get to his office and was seen within 15 minutes.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

Dr. Anzaldo delivered all 3 of our children, and is honored every time he is allowed to participate in this beautiful event. He also took a patient who had lost multiple pregnancies due to sickle cell and gave her an adorable son. A wonderful and encouraging doc.

Submitted Dec. 21, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Anzaldo. I dont know wat these people are talking about.. He is the most caring Dr. i have ever met.. He always asked how my husband and i were doing? My husband is very shy and Dr A always made him feel comfortable and joked with him. I was most impress that he always called my son by his name.it really helped made it that much special to know that somebody cared..And my son was born on july 4th and he wasnt at the hospital at the time... i was sad cuz i thought that another doctor was going to preform my csection. but to my surpise dr. Anzaldo came to save the day..i appricated that he left spending time with his family watching firworks to help my little firework come out. Im trying to get pregnant right now and cant wait to see him again.

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Anzaldo through a physicians referral whose wife is a patient. Being married to a physician, I found that he is highly regarded (respected) in the professional community. For me, what set him apart is his faith in the miracle of life and realizing that he is humbled by it. Not only is he exceptionally trained and knowledgable for high risk patents, he cares about his patients. He always asks about my children and I ask about his. I have learned many things in my childrens health issues from his wisdom. This has lead to other great doctors to help in aspects of my childrens lives. I do not know a more caring and truly devoted physician than Dr. Anzaldo.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

I really wanted a natural, drug free birth. I took Hypno Birthing classes which I highly recommend! Dr. Anzaldo and his nurses are very unsupportive of drug-free births and treated me like I was naive to think I could do it. I wanted to bring in a birthing ball to sit on during labor. His nurse told me no, that when I got to the hospital I had to abide to their procedures and that I'd basically be chained to my bed even if I didn't have an epidural. I was always on the defense. He makes women feel like their bodies are incapable of giving birth without him and those unnecessary interventions. I switched Dr.s and had my perfect, PAIN FREE, drug free child birth at South Coast Midwifery in Irvine 11 days past my due date, when the baby was ready. He would have induced me like he did to my friend yesterday. Like usual, she had a c-section because the baby wasn't ready yet! Pitocin makes contractions really hard, distresses the baby, and then you have to have an emergency c-section!

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

This lace was the best, I was a high risk pregnancy and he was always taking special care of me. My husband was always welcome,the staff was great to both of us. I had really bad asthma while I was carrying my baby and could have died several times, but he knew exactly what to do for me. I spent several times in the hospital,and he was always checking on me. He is the best, and years later I still hold him in high regard.

Submitted March 15, 2010 | flag

I have been with Dr. Anzaldo for 16Years he is wonderful, also his helpers in the office are much appreciated. I'm 33 and I wont go anywhere else!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Anzaldo has delivered many babies in my family, so it was obvious I would go to him. His staff is rude and disorganized. I schedualed an appointment over a month in advance, and when I went in, they didn't have me schedualed. The front desk lady asked me in front of the whole waiting room what I was there for. They sent me away and re-schedualed my appointment. I should have known then it was a bad sign. Dr. Anzaldo seemed distant while I was talking to him. Once he would answer my question it was typically a short answer. I just didn't feel as though he cared. I understand Dr's go through this a million times, but it was my first pregnancy and I had questions. Maybe I got to him on a wrong day, but I had high hopes of him and his staff, and when I left, I felt like I had 100 more questions I wanted answers to.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2009 | flag

Dr Anzaldo is the best OBGYN I have ever had. I was leary using a male doctor to deliver my baby, but he made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend him to anybody.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

Ref. to Dr. "A" by PCP; nice at first, w/all the answers, which on day 1 was a specific surgery. I got a call RE surgery; scheduled for wrong surgery. New date set; I f/up; day prior to new date; rec'd call from the DR himself; said he they did not have me on SURG schedule (I had detailed info from SX coordinator RE date, time) F/up again w/him, met with SX coord. to set date; she noticed he (Dr. "A") AGAIN wrote down a different albeit wrong procedure; set it up for what I was supposed to have. Surg date: consent form did not include all we had discussed; I would not sign 'til he noted all to be done on form. I had Surgery. At post-op he said all was FINE, but that was/is NOT true. Symptoms that brought me to him are worse; U/S shows what he was supposed to remove & SAID he DID is still there; no reasonable explanation; he recom. indep. 2nd opin, gives me name of MD I know he does his surgeries with; NOT an independent 2nd opinion! MD frazzled; seems forgetful & not accountable.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag