Rate Dr. Brad McDougall

Dr. Brad McDougall's Ratings

Dr. Mc Dougall is an EXCELLENT optometrist. He is professional, thorough and beyond sharp. He detected an issue I was having and jumped into action putting all of my fears and concerns at ease immediantly. My experience was one of the best I have ever had with any doctor. I highly recommend Dr. McDougall and am so happy that I found him. Doctors like this are very rare to find and we are lucky to have him. If you need an eye specialist look no farther.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2482967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. McDougall was recommended to us years ago as someone who took the time and was able to deal with special needs clients. We recently went to see him again and found him to be extremely helpful in assisting a non-verbal client with recommendations. We purchased a pair of glasses and found that they were a bit large for the client's face and kept falling off. The company honoured their commitment to customer service by allowing us to choose a more appropriate frame. The client now has a pair of glasses which fits much better and is more comfortable. It could have gone many other ways but we are very grateful with the outcome and would highly recommend Dr. McDougall and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

have been going to him for years. he and his staff are awesome. they make the experience a joy while being professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. McDougall took his time, and answered all of my questions very well. I have been having problems with my eyes for over a year, and I finally feel like I understand the problem. I have several other eye doctors over the last year, and my friend suggested I see him. I had to wait for almost 2 weeks, but he did not rush me at all. Well worth it. He has the best eye equipment I have ever seen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2012

Brad is a very highly respected optometrist, and one of the only low-vision experts in Vancouver. I've been a patient for many years and have complete faith in his very thorough exams. I don't think you can get a better eye exam anywhere. He's extremely dedicated and will go the extra mile. If you buy glasses from his staff be sure to ask for Jody, the head optician, to help you. He's the best, don't settle for anyone else, come back when he's there if you have to. I can't stress that enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2011

Went to him for the first time in the spring. Very good experience. Got bifocals for computer AND reading, which improved my stamina for computer work. Would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

I have been seeing Dr.McDougall for almost 15 years. He is excellent - extremely knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. He diagnosed a corneal ulcer that could have cost me my vision within 24 hours and got me the treatment I needed ASAP - including calling a specialist upstairs at closing time asking them to wait for me so they could write me a prescription. Everyone on his staff (including doctors) are super friendly and knowledgeable too. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MCDOUGALL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

I have been going to Vancouver Block Optometrists and Ottico for 10 years now. I have seen all three doctors at this clinic, and along with Dr. McDougall, each has been excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2010

Have been seeing Dr. McDougall since my 20's (now in my 40's). One of the best Dr's in Vancouver. Refer him without hesitation!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. McDougall gave me the best eye exam I have ever had. He located a tear in my retina, which I didnt even know I had, and arranged to have it repaired the very next day. He also made my new computer glasses, and they work excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1203297].votes_count ]]