Dr. Patricia Morley-Forster

Dr. Patricia Morley-Forster

Rate Dr. Patricia Morley-Forster

Dr. Patricia Morley-Forster's Ratings

Dr forester has a great knowledge of meds and things to try. I think she is wonderful at giving great suggestions but some of the stuff you can't get where you live and or its not covered by your plans or insurance .Also her secretary has a bad attitude towards people and I found her to be quite rude at times and unwilling to help or gives you appointments that are months away if you really need to see her . I like the doc she is the nicest person and doc I have met and its been a pleasure to have her as a doc .

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

This doctor is one of the best I have ever met. I am a young woman and unfortunately have had many health problems which have caused me severe pain which I will have to deal with terminally. Dr. Morley-Forster saved my life. Being in my early 20's and a student in the medical field I have been to every doctor, I have had more surgeries than I can count now, and they always come to the conclusion that I am so ill that I will just have to come to terms that I will be in pain for the rest of my life, which is a very depressing thing to hear at a young age. Within the first couple visits with this doctor she has not only made my pain significantly lower, she also gave me hope. I have a much better outlook on life because she challenged the thought that my pain could not be stopped. She is understanding, caring, thoughtful and if you trust her she will always do what's best for you. I can proudly say that she is an amazing doctor as well as an amazing person, and she has saved my life.

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. M-F is an incredibly skilled, kind, patient, and knowledgeable doctor. Not only does she use widely known pain remedies but she is also very knowledgeable in other forms of pain relief (i.e. herbal remedies etc). She encourages a holisitic perspective when attempting to manage pain. I know that she is a very busy doctor but if you have the fortunate experience of having her as yours you would not be disappointed. She is so attentive....if I have ever called and left a message she gets back to me quite quickly and is willing to help as best she can.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. M-F is a WONDERFUL person, who is also a proficient pain management doctor, who listens! This is an amazing fact in this world of hurry-up medicine. She LISTENS! I have been seeing her for several years, and while her hours allotted to her at the clinic have decreased, she continues to be my ace in the hole when I have excruciating pain (which is often). She responds, and renews meds, counsels re: alternative methods of pain relief, tries her best to find a way to relieve my pain, and does an amazing job of it. I pray that she continues to work in London, since I don 't know what I would do if she left. I know of no one who does what she does with the same expertise and personal touch. She remembers things that I have told her, and comments on them, inquires as to how life is going for me, what has helped, what might, and what won't. She is available by phone, and email. She is an angel!! I thank God for her!

Submitted Aug. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr. M-F is wonderful. I can't say enough good things about her! I love her attitude, attentiveness,up to date info, gives considerate answers to my questions, and endlessly searches for new ways to allieviate my chronic pain, which on a 1 - 10 scale is often 9 or 10. She answers phone messages, schedules emergency appointments, accommadates my schedule when she can, refills prescriptions via fax without question (assuming you are not drug abusing)and is a great communicator. I absolutely LOVE this doctor! I fervantly pray she continues to keep her practice going, since she is making immense differences in so many peoples' lives! Her staff are very helpful and pleasant, go out of their way to help. Dr. M-F listens to what I say, how I act, doesn't dismiss as silly ANY questions asked, takes her cues from how I position myself when talking to her, and shows compassion. She is a Pain Management Specialist as well as an anesthetist. Blessed is any person she sees.

Submitted July 13, 2012 | flag

She has been there for me day and night. Definately the best doctor in London!

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I feel like i have been sent a present from the Angels of Chronic Pain! I have had health issues for almost 27 years. I have seen around the same amount of Doctors and not one of them compare to this special, dedicated,understanding Woman! I just pray that she continues to work her magic. I would hope that anyone that gets to work with her, would realize how lucky they are. Just maybe a few will take on some of her Qualities and install them in there work. As she is One of a kind for sure. Thank-You for making my life a little better. I look forward to every appointment, as i know help is waiting! That in it's self is Outstanding. I feel for the first time in 25 years, that i have been validated as a patient first and a person second. To me that is like winning a lottery... Thank-you Dr. Patricia Morley-Forester for believing in me.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

although it's been a long (painful) road, Dr. Morley-Forester had come up with several different treatments to try to help me with my chronic pain. She also takes time to listem and you never feel rushed.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

What an amazing doctor! She is very professional,has a fantastic staff who excell at their jobs too, and she LISTENS! Pat takes as long as she and I need to work through a problem I have chronic pain issues, and need narcotic pain medications. Pat oversees these and advises my family doctor on dosages and any precautions. Pat told me she wanted to take me on as one of 'her' patients but had too many to deal with as it was. However, I am so thankful to be able to see her in clinic. She is punctual, kind, gentle, patient, knowledgeable, informative, understanding, and always has an idea to try. I took in a study book to show her that I was considering usng, and she strongly advocated that I use it to learn how to cope with my pain. She said that she was using that book in her private practice patients' study groups. Pat occasionally does spot urine tests to check for illegal or nonprescribed drug use. This is good - keeps everyone accountable. Need a pain doctor? - See her!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2007 | flag

There are not enough good things I can say about this woman and physician. She is amazing at what she does. She knows her stuff. She is great with kids. I would highly recommend her to all.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2007 | flag