Rate Dr. Jeffrey Roberts

Dr. Jeffrey Roberts's Ratings

Dr. Roberts helped us conceive our first baby after going to Genesis for over a year. One of the best doctors we have ever experienced. Within minutes of meeting us, he identified an issue which was missed by Genesis. We were pregnant in 10 days!!!! We are so grateful to him and for his knowledge and expertise in this manner and highly recommend this doctor. We will definitely go back to Dr. Roberts for our second child.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445078].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Really helpful doctor. Advised us not to go ahead with expensive treatments that likely would not work. Appreciate his honesty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1204797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Firstly, anyone going through fertility treatments is likely to be highly emotional, frustrated, exhausted and often desperate for both hope and answers. These emotions can skew perception of any fertility specialist - especially when they are not able to present the elusive answer to a couple's fertility challenges. After dealing with Genesis, Dr.Roberts and PCRM were a breath of fresh air and the reason I trudged on through a failed ivf cycle, miscarriage from a fet cycle to my current ivf pregnancy after trying to conceive naturally for two long years. Dr.Roberts is no doubt dry and is not one to sugarcoat. He will not tell you what you want to hear to make a buck. But he is a phenomenally accomplished doctor with a wicked sense of humor that often put me in stitches through my 1.5 yrs with him. Believe me - making an ivf patient laugh is no easy feat. He showed unwavering support and care for both my husband and I and helped make our dreams come true. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1204796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

My gyno refereed me to Dr. Roberts for infertility treatments. After reading reviews I was worried... but my Husband and I had great experiences with Dr. Roberts. He was kind, caring and very knowledgeable and answered all our questions in a way so we can understand. Hopefully we will have a bun in the oven soon! The staff was also very kind and apologize when appointments are running late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1204795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

It's unbelievable to me that Dr. Roberts works with women suffering from infertility. He is uncompassionate and indifferent. It was a huge step backwards for me psychologically when I saw him. He practically told me it was my own fault I was infertile. Not only would I not recommend him to ANYONE, I will be writing to complain about him to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1204794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I have been patient of Dr. Havelock for over a year now and in some occasions I was seen/examined by Dr. Roberts. I am not sure how people judge rudeness but as someone from the educational system, I have seen every kind of it! I have never found Dr. Roberts rude or arrogant! Going through infertility treatment is a very frustrating process and I have also experienced being over sensitive at periods of time! Now, he is not a doctor to show a lot of emotions; I agree on that but I interpret that as him trying to be as neutral as possible! I personally appreciate that! In my opinion he is one of the most considerate and gentle Drs. when performing transvaginal ultrasound. He has been very good in following up with my case. I do think however he can improve by providing patients with more details of their specific situations. Overall I think he is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor and I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1204793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

i too am surprised at the positive comments. i found dr. roberts to be rude, arrogant, completely inaccessible (NEVER ever returned my phone calls) and made several critical errors in my care without ever apologizing. as well, i would describe the office as disorganized bordering on incompetence. medications and tests were missed, medications were over prescribed with the clinic refusing to rectify the situation to the tune of $1000! no one ever washed their hands or checked my name before doing tests, i wouldn't be surprised if patients' information and results got mixed up. for the big bucks PCRM charges, the service should not be like this. there are far better choices in the lower mainland, go elsewhere! (genesis is excellent!)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1204792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2010

I'm actually quite surprised at the many glowing recommendations on Dr Roberts, but happy that people have had good experiences with him. My husband and I found him to be cold, rude, and extremely unhelpful. After one visit with him I asked my MD to refer us to another fertility clinic, as I felt terrible about returning to PCRM and doing any procedure with Dr Roberts. He also gave me inacurate info on drugs used to stimulate ovulation. This is something very important to my husband and I, and we want to feel like the doctor actually cares and wants to help us, unfortunately we felt the exact opposite to this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1204791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2010

We are presently in the care of Dr. Roberts and will be staying at PCRM until we successfully achieve a pregnancy. He is extremely professional, caring and I find him to be very witty and personable. He has a great bedside manner and I feel very comfortable and relaxed in his presence. I highly recommend him. Take a look at his exceptional credentials and see how much he has achieved at his young age!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1204790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr Roberts for 1 1/2 years and am going thru IVF right now. He is very knowledgable and professional. He can be dry but wonderful bedside manner. The clinic is very helpful and easy to get answers and appointments. I would def recommend Dr roberts to anyone needing help getting pregnant!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1204789].votes_count ]]