Rate Dr. Peter Barnsdale

Dr. Peter Barnsdale's Ratings

Dr. Peter Barnsdale listens and doesn't hurry me out the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Every time me or my family wants to see him, its either a 2 week appointment wait or a 2 hr walk-in wait. He loves to give out prescriptions whether you need it or not. Everyone shops while waiting their turn, so it creates way too many ppl in line. They should limit their walk-in days and hours for their own patients, we should come first, not strangers who just like the convenience of being able to shop at the same time. Its just not fair that I cant get into see my own doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Found this doctor to be extremely unprofessional and rude. Went to doctor in early stages of pregnancy and wanted him to see if he could hear heartbeat of fetus to alleviate my fears of miscarriage. Had to argue with him to do it He said he wouldn't be able to find it, so he didn't want to even try, even tho I told him I undetstood the possibility of not finding it. Finally he did it, and lo and behold, picked up the heartbeat, and my fears subsided. The fact that I had to beg for a completely non-invasive, in office test is completely unacceptable. He also insinuated that I was trying to get unneeded prescription drugs when I ran out of painkillers for back pain. He told me it was curious that I was wearing heels while maintaining that I had a back problem. had to explain that my back wasnt out at that moment, and i was being pro-active in renewing script BEFORE i needed them. overall I was insulted an offended that he was so judgemental (he was filling in for my doctor at the time).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

I think Peter is a great doctor, he takes the time to get to know you. Always takes the time to listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Leaves much to be desired, only interested in the bottom line. Appears to be an assembly line of patients.More patients, more money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2010

Wonderful doctor he takes the time to listen to you. Very thorough. Cares what you have to say. Doesn't push you out the door. Would highly recommend him to anyone. His wife is also a docotr Emily Barnsdale and she is the same way. Wonderful Doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2009

Peter is very thorough and wise, he does a diagnosis before giving a prescription

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

takes the time to talk to you as a person and not a number

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205571].votes_count ]]