You may also like

Rate Dr. L. Dhurjon

Dr. L. Dhurjon's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. D for years for eye injections. I like this doctor very much as I have grown to know him over the years. I find him kind, very caring, very , full of knowledge and so busy I wonder how he does it all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

As if top notch patient care were a popularity contest ! I found Dr. Dhurjon to be a quiet, efficient, professional healer with an unenviable work load. I for one am of the " bow down and worship " mode. North western Ontario is very fortunate to have such a care giver in our midst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

I am a regular patient of Dr Dhurjon. He is overworked and extremely busy but he knows what he is doing. I have had excellent care and, over the years, he has become more friendly and personable. He does tend to be a quiet man. That doesn't matter much to me. His skill and knowledge are impeccable. As for punctuality ... Well I expect a long wait when I go there. I have yet to meet ANY opthalmologist (and I have seen more than my fair share!) who doesn't keep me waiting half the day. Their waiting rooms are always packed. I do not blame the doctor for this issue. He is trying to see everyone who needs to be seen. That's hardly his fault.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

He took my mom with a 4 hour notice due to the severity of her condition

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I have had three visits with Dr Dhurjon, enduring the apparently standard long hours of waiting. Like others, I found him to be strangely cold and impatient with human communication. I am ready to allow for this lack of compassion if technical competence makes up for it, and that appears to be the case. However there is one crucial area where his attention seems to fail. That is in his administration of office matters. One of my eyes is nearly blind and Dr Dhurjon discovered a problem with my optic nerve. He said he would refer me to a neurologist, and asked me to let him know if I didn't hear anything in six weeks. The six weeks passed. I telephoned his office. The assistant told me they would call back. Then seven weeks passed with no call. I phoned again. This time the assistant's information made me realize the doctor hadn't yet even prepared the referral letter. Aargh!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Had an referral to him due to sudden changes in vision and a large spot in my line of vision. His response was don't look at it. I understand we are there for their expertise but if we all had to pay for his service I bet his waiting room would be empty! We have no choice unfotunately than to put up with it, It's free right? what more do you want. Too bad we can't go to OHIP and tell them not to pay when service is bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1205635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

This doctor has little to no people skills. He offers no feedback or information on what he is doing to treat you, and gives one the impression that he is not interested in hearing anything from you while he is treating you. Your visit appears to be an inconvenience to him. If I had the option I would go to a different doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1205633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

I have been taking my elderly father to see DR.D for about 2 years now. At first he seemed very quiet and reserved. over time he has warmed up to me, my father and my 8 year old son. hr jokes around with my son every time we r there. although he is quiet and reserved that does not take away from his impecable knowledge and skills. He is extrodinarily smart and he knows what he is doing. he has been a great instrument in keeping my father from going completely blind. All the nasty comments about him are so rude. Not everyone has a bubbly, uppity up personality. He gets the job done and done right!!!!! I am very thankfull for Dr. D.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1205634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Saw dr. dhurjan on 19 th dec. Didn't have to wait, staff good. He isn't very communicative but pleasant enough. I dont go to the doctor for a social visit, just want to find out what is going on with my eyes. Will go to him again if there is a need!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1205632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Well i don t go to specialists to chat or be nice....i go there to get a problem solved and that s what this doctor did!! What i look to find is knowledge and not his or hers social interacting!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1205631].votes_count ]]