Rate Dr. Robert Baravarian

Dr. Robert Baravarian's Ratings

Was lucky to be referred to Dr. Babak Baravarian in Oct.2010 by my " Podiatrician " cousin. She told me good words about him and his experience in foot and ankle surgeries although she is a podiatrician herself. I recieved bunion surgery and the results were phenomenal. He is attentive, caring and gentleman. Dr. Baravarian cares about his patients and does everything he can to help them. He is the best in his field and very up to date in new procedures. "Dr. Bob is amazing surgeon and anyone would be lucky to be his patient." A+ rating!

Submitted June 2, 2013 | flag

Terrible. He brushed me off and sent me to see my primary doctor. (I HAVE A FOOT PROBLEM). Had no interest in exploring possible causes. No x-rays done. No options for MRI or other studies to diagnose possible nerve impingement. I have PPO insurance.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2012 | flag

Bianca amazingly got us a next day appt since we were coming in from Las Vegas for Thxgiving wkend. While not the news we wanted from Dr. B, he was honest, forthcoming, patient and ultra explanatory about my husband's dying talus bone, and our options (or lack of). Considering we will probably not continue to be patients (due to distance & lack of ability for an ankle implant), he spent a lot of time w/ us & was incredibly kind & compassionate. Definitely recommend this dr, just wish he could fix our situation.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bavarian not only is an exceptional physcian because he is 1) very skilled and 2) concerned about his patients, he is also proactive in his treatment methods and clearly explains his methods to the patient. I was referred to Dr. Baravarian with a foot infection - previous treatment was not really effective. Dr. Baravarian immediately implemented a procedure that not only improved treatment for infection (if indeed there was one) with a broad spectrum antibiotic but also authorized a bone scan. The latter procedure indicated there was no infection. None of the foregoing procedures were implemented by other physcians who were treating me. Because Dr. Baravarian is proactive, is execeptionally skilled, and concerned about helping his patients he implemented the appropriate treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Baravarian to all who read this review if you want a physcian who will truly to do his best to help you and has the passion and medical knowledge reguired to do it successfully.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

I had a very bad left foot and ankle and had gone to another doctor who told me to wear my old orthotics. From an MRI it was discovered I had three torn tendons and the top of the foot was terribly arthritic and the bones were rubbing against each other. The surgery was very intensive, but after several months, I no longer have pain in the ankle or foot and walk with no limp. Dr. Baravarian is an amazing doctor who knows the latest in foot surgery and with his skill has enabled me to have a fuller life. I feel blessed to have come to him, by chance, after no one else seemed to be able to help me.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Excellent, calm, and knowledgeable doctor - no gimmicks - just good care.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2009 | flag

Excellent service and very knowledgeable doctor. I had a really bad problem and after surgery I am doing very well. I highly reccommend this group and Dr. Baravarian.

Submitted March 27, 2008 | flag

I had the topaz treatement on my foot 3 weeks ago. surgery center was terrific, all staff very, extremely nice. Anethesiologist called me night before to see if I had questions. So far, treatment seems to have worked. I can walk with tennis shoes, 3 weeks, post-op. Bob seems to know his stuff. When all my other doc's failed me, only offering shots as a solution for my planter fasciitis, Bob is up on latest techniques. I trutst him.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2007 | flag

Excellent doctor with good service and good staff. He knows his stuff.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2007 | flag

"Dr. Bob" is a young ambitious Doctor with a great overview of the latest techniques and procedures. He takes time to understand pateint concerns and to propose alternatives. He leans toward conservancy but is willing to support more radical or less traditional apporaches to treatment. He is also personable and gentle.

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag