Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

5 1 4.6

You may also like

Rate Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Ratings

we are very grateful to have Dr. Phillips as our M.D...he is personable, extremely knowledgeable and besides being a nice guy has excellent bedside manners. ..the front office is friendly and efficient. .outstanding doctor! !
T&F NOVAK

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

One of the only doctors I have met who was thorough and not rushing you out of the room.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2749138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I was so sad he left Care Place, I finally found a Dr. who takes his time with you, to get the right treatment. Thank you Dr Johnathan D Phillips

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2730752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Phillips is a great, caring Doctor. He took over my previous GP's practice and wasted no time in getting at the root of my ailments and concerns. He does not give up on a medical problem small or large. I find him very professional yet personable and am thankful he's my GP. Yes he's EXCELLENT!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2709651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Wow I have seen Dr Phillips and other Drs at Ocean Pier Medical on many occasions! This is an excellent facility and all the staff including and especially Shelly are outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Excellent doctor, takes time to listen. Why, why would he employee a woman like Shelly at front desk, so rude and confrontational.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Fantastic service from Dr Phillips. A great addition to Sidney.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2628659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Great doctor, but he practically disappeared when he moved without giving any notice to his patients!!
Was he a great doctor because he genuinely cared for his patients or he simply did it for his own glory and image??? I am not so sure any more.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Liked Dr. Phillips a lot and was saddened to hear that he abruptly left the clinic without notice to his patients. He detected a heart condition I know have and haven't been able to find another Dr. so I just keep going back to the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Love Dr. Phillips, he is so easy to talk to, and really listens. We are SO lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2580737].votes_count ]]