Rate Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Ratings

Love Dr. Phillips, he is so easy to talk to, and really listens. We are SO lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

We are VERY happy with Dr. Phillips. He listens, talks to us on our level, and is a down to earth great guy. Could not get a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Phillips is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Having lived in several cities my family doctor has changed many times and in my entire life he is the first one I feel very comfortable with. He sometimes can be a little bit late but its only on occasion and he always apologizes. He is very easy to get an appointment with within the same week and in most cases the same day if you call in the morning. Unlike a lot of doctors I've had he also goes over all the options I have available to me even when it comes to prescriptions and will explain the pros and cons of each and give alternative ways other then medication to deal with certain issues. He is not pushy and is very knowledgeable. If anyone deserves an excellent rating it is him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

very caring and able to listen and then gives a comment with you able to enter into the discussion very personable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

This good doctor is certainly one of the best, trustworthy and all around very knowledgable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2012

Dr Phillips is GREAT! He knows his stuff and will explain in simple terms that everyone can understand. The experience would be better if they fired some of the morning staff. One morning I had an appointment, I was a little early, checked in at the counter, sat in the waiting area. Dr Phillips called to say that he was going to be 1 hour late, the Staff did not inform me. Too busy talking about their personal lives. The afternoon staff is better. Now I book all my appointments in the afternoon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2012

doctor johnathan phillips is such a wonderful doctor, My family doctor works in the same office as doctor johnathan, When my family doctor is on holidays and i really need to see a doctor in the office doctor phillips is a great doctor to see, he is so caring and wonderful and spends time with you, hes such a pleasent and wonderful doctor thankyou doctor phillips.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

The best doctor by far! I agree he takes the time to make sure you are okay and really listens to your concerns!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Since I moved to the lower mainland 15 years ago, I have had a difficult time find a good doctor. I am so happy to have found Dr. Phillips and I concur with many of the other positive comments. We need more doctors like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Happy to jump on the Dr. Phillips bandwagen. Definately takes his time to explain things to you..is very knowledgable, personable, honest and .can be very funny....love that. Walk in clinics are the worst. I have had 2 doctors at this particular clinic tell me they did not have time to discuss what i think could be a very serious health issue. I was told by one of their male doctors to make an appointment because he did not have the time to deal with me. I had a future appt made for a physical with one of the female doctors and when i broached the subject of my concerns re a cardiac issue i was told the same thing. No time to deal with this to make an appt with another doctor because she only shows up periodically. What is wrong with doctors today. Thankfully there are still doctors such as Dr Phillips who acts like a real doctor. Cares about his patients and has no qualms of sending us where we need to go for the answers we need. Keep up the good work Dr Philips.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206285].votes_count ]]