Rate Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips

Dr. Jonathan D. Phillips's Ratings

I was so sad he left Care Place, I finally found a Dr. who takes his time with you, to get the right treatment. Thank you Dr Johnathan D Phillips

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Phillips is a great, caring Doctor. He took over my previous GP's practice and wasted no time in getting at the root of my ailments and concerns. He does not give up on a medical problem small or large. I find him very professional yet personable and am thankful he's my GP. Yes he's EXCELLENT!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Wow I have seen Dr Phillips and other Drs at Ocean Pier Medical on many occasions! This is an excellent facility and all the staff including and especially Shelly are outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Excellent doctor, takes time to listen. Why, why would he employee a woman like Shelly at front desk, so rude and confrontational.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Fantastic service from Dr Phillips. A great addition to Sidney.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Great doctor, but he practically disappeared when he moved without giving any notice to his patients!!
Was he a great doctor because he genuinely cared for his patients or he simply did it for his own glory and image??? I am not so sure any more.......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Liked Dr. Phillips a lot and was saddened to hear that he abruptly left the clinic without notice to his patients. He detected a heart condition I know have and haven't been able to find another Dr. so I just keep going back to the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Love Dr. Phillips, he is so easy to talk to, and really listens. We are SO lucky to have him as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

We are VERY happy with Dr. Phillips. He listens, talks to us on our level, and is a down to earth great guy. Could not get a better doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr Phillips is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Having lived in several cities my family doctor has changed many times and in my entire life he is the first one I feel very comfortable with. He sometimes can be a little bit late but its only on occasion and he always apologizes. He is very easy to get an appointment with within the same week and in most cases the same day if you call in the morning. Unlike a lot of doctors I've had he also goes over all the options I have available to me even when it comes to prescriptions and will explain the pros and cons of each and give alternative ways other then medication to deal with certain issues. He is not pushy and is very knowledgeable. If anyone deserves an excellent rating it is him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1206292].votes_count ]]