Rate Dr. James Liston

Dr. James Liston's Ratings

just started dealing with Dr Liston at nrsg home He generally seem very compassionate and cares for the elderly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2641628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Liston has been my doctor for over a decade. He has, in that very long amount of time kept me waiting in the waiting room maybe twice. One of the occasions was when a patient of his in a retirement home was not doing well. Even then, he apologized for making me wait. I have never once felt rushed when seeing him. He always answers your questions as thoroughly and honestly as he can. He refers you to a specialist when there is any need to. He does not prescribe medications unless there is a real need. I have total faith in him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2014

Fantastic and approachable doctor who really cares. Sure, sometimes you wait an hour to see him but a doctor of his quality is worth the wait. Always educates the patient and genuinely cares. Always able to squeeze me in when it is necessary. Lucky to have such a good doc in such a small town!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. Liston was our doctor for ten years when we lived close to Millbrook. Best doctor I ever had. Wish I could find his like in Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2013

STAFF BORDERING ON RUDE, USED TO BE MUCH MORE FRIENDLY IN THE 90'S WHEN I STARTED GOING THERE.DR LISTON IS A VERY KNOWLEGIBLE MAN, CAN SOMETIMES BE A LITTLE SHORT WITH COMMENTS AND HALITOSIS...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

Sometimes it is patients who make Dr. Liston behind in his appointments. He is attentive when I'm speaking to him and offers his best advice. I trust he has become more knowledgable about Celiac Disease. He displays his sense of humour at times and is kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

No longer our family dr, his lack of knowledge of certain things shocked me, long wait times, never get an appt. in a reasonable time frame,never any follow-up, no patient/dr confidentiality! Glad be have a REAL Dr now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2012

been very good to my family,the staff are usually very polite. they have a new system and it is getting a little harder to get in within the month

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Very good doctor. Been with him many years as has family. Sometimes a bit of a wait but after I check in if there is a wait I just go to the store and get back in the time I was advised.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Best doctor I have had! Has always made time for me and refers me on to appropriate specialist/resource. Glad for the new clinic and help of a nurse practitioner. Receptionist staff need to be more friendly, not sure why the are not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1206498].votes_count ]]