Dr. James Liston

Rate Dr. James Liston

Dr. James Liston's Ratings

Dr. Liston has been my doctor for over a decade. He has, in that very long amount of time kept me waiting in the waiting room maybe twice. One of the occasions was when a patient of his in a retirement home was not doing well. Even then, he apologized for making me wait. I have never once felt rushed when seeing him. He always answers your questions as thoroughly and honestly as he can. He refers you to a specialist when there is any need to. He does not prescribe medications unless there is a real need. I have total faith in him.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2014 | flag

Fantastic and approachable doctor who really cares. Sure, sometimes you wait an hour to see him but a doctor of his quality is worth the wait. Always educates the patient and genuinely cares. Always able to squeeze me in when it is necessary. Lucky to have such a good doc in such a small town!

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Liston was our doctor for ten years when we lived close to Millbrook. Best doctor I ever had. Wish I could find his like in Toronto.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2013 | flag

STAFF BORDERING ON RUDE, USED TO BE MUCH MORE FRIENDLY IN THE 90'S WHEN I STARTED GOING THERE.DR LISTON IS A VERY KNOWLEGIBLE MAN, CAN SOMETIMES BE A LITTLE SHORT WITH COMMENTS AND HALITOSIS...

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Sometimes it is patients who make Dr. Liston behind in his appointments. He is attentive when I'm speaking to him and offers his best advice. I trust he has become more knowledgable about Celiac Disease. He displays his sense of humour at times and is kind.

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

No longer our family dr, his lack of knowledge of certain things shocked me, long wait times, never get an appt. in a reasonable time frame,never any follow-up, no patient/dr confidentiality! Glad be have a REAL Dr now!

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

been very good to my family,the staff are usually very polite. they have a new system and it is getting a little harder to get in within the month

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

Very good doctor. Been with him many years as has family. Sometimes a bit of a wait but after I check in if there is a wait I just go to the store and get back in the time I was advised.

Submitted March 28, 2011 | flag

Best doctor I have had! Has always made time for me and refers me on to appropriate specialist/resource. Glad for the new clinic and help of a nurse practitioner. Receptionist staff need to be more friendly, not sure why the are not.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Liston is the best Dr I have ever had and feel very lucky to have found him. Yes, you do wait a long time to see him, but it is worth every minute.:)

Submitted June 8, 2010 | flag