Dr. Diane Zatelny

Rate Dr. Diane Zatelny

Dr. Diane Zatelny's Ratings

Dr Zatelny is a great doctor seen her because of my thyriod she has been such a great doctor called me at home because my thyriod was off and needed more meds and told me if I needed anything to call her she sent me to see a great doctor for my thyriod surgery. Thank you so much Dr Zatelny

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

I don't know what people are talking about in regards to the support staff being poor. I have found everyone there to be incredibly helpful and kind. You may have a bit of a wait but with only two Endocrinology clinics in Barrie the wait isn't that terrible. She is also willing to work you into her schedule if you have an emergency. The whole office is terrific!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS DOCTOR! unless you are prepared to wait 4-5 hours each visit before seeing her while you wait you will meet with a nurse who spend hours with you educating you on the basics of diabetes even if you have had the disease for years and you are well aware of what foods you should each and that you need to exercises. They simply assume that you are not eating properly and that you are not exercising they just break into their standard speech. Every visit I had, I waited 4-5 hours (never less) only to have 15-20 minutes of the actual doctors time before being pushed out. One time, I waited 4 hours had to leave before seeing the doctor. Because of that my future appointments were cancelled without any notice. I learned that this doctor would not see me again because I have expressed my frustration of having to wait. I am now looking for another doctor. BTW - I am about to loose my leg from diabetes complications...trust me, find a doctor that cares! Not Zatelny!

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

I brought my two teenage sons to see Dr. Zatelny who I was referred to by my family doctor. She is absolutely incredible. She had the best bedside manner I have seen in years and I told her so. Her husband works in the office alongside another staff member. They were both wonderful. We all felt at ease as soon as walked through the doors. She really spent the time talking to us and helping the boys to understand the changes they needed to make and why. I decided to keep her as our doctor and check in with her once a year to keep the boys on track. Thank you so much.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

great great great. been my endocrinologist for many years now (going on 20!) and I just love her. always takes the time to hear you out, lets you problem solve but is there to guide or assist you. just a great lady overall. I travel over an hour to see her and it's worth every drop of gas!

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zatelny has been my Doctor for over 10 years. She is great. A very well informed doctor who always has time to explain things to you. I moved away from Barrie 4 years ago and I now travel over three hours to because I didn't want anyone else. I feel so comfortable with her and I believe my diabetes is well taken care of. I wish there were more caring doctors like her.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zatelny is an outstanding doctor. The first time I met her she explained how Graves disease was affecting me, the plan of action and did I have any questions. That totally won me over. Never had a specialist give such quality time. Been under her excellent care for years and I appreciate the health improvements. We are lucky in this area to have her! Looks like we know that. Thank you. You made a huge difference in my life.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

Great doc! I have been a diabetic for 26 years, and she is by far the most helpful doctor. She will tell you "Great Job" when tests have good results, and ask your opinion. One problem was the receptionist confirmed my appointment for the wrong time and I drove out to Barrie, and missed work, for no reason. When I told Dr on my next visit she was appologetic.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Zatelny is the THE BEST endocrinologist I have ever been to, and I have been to a few. Although her punctuality leaves something to be desired. Only because she actually takes the time to talk to each and everyone of her patients. I actually don't mind waiting to see her as long as I need too. Unfortunately I'm moving out of province, I only hope that I can find someone half as good as her.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

If you can get this Dr. to help you out, I don't think you could do any better. I feel like the most important patient she has when ever I sit in the chair. She was key in diagnosing what could have been a life ending situation, and getting things handled.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag