You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Savage

Dr. Paul Savage's Ratings

I wouldn't trust my eyes with any other surgeon but his front desk staff are by Far the rudest, bullying folks I've ever dealt with. On numerous occasions I've seen them make their patience cry. Unacceptable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I would agree with all of the comments on this website about the office manager, Dr.Savages wife. I would also add that Dr. Savage rushes through each patient and gets extremely annoyed when you ask for further clarification or ask questions. Coming to the office for appoitments is very stressful and had I had a choice I would not come here. On another note, the technology and the equipment as well as the cleanliness of the office is phenomenal. Its too bad that nothing is being done about the red head- the medical association should step in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2778840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Savage may be a knowledgeable doctor, but the Red Head that runs everything and everybody is a bully and abusive to the patients. She runs the office like it was her personal jail and has ridiculous rules and regulations. I walked out of this establishment and went to another Ophthalmologist's office to move my files to his office and the staff there were very understanding and sympathetic to my situation. They also confirmed that the working environment at Dr. Savages office is horrible and even the staff there have quit and left because of the Red Headed Witch. I refuse to be bullied by this woman and would never recommend anyone to this doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I am so grateful to Dr. Paul Savage for saving my eyesight in one eye when I needed laser surgery for my retina. My last visit to the office was on March 23rd, 2015 and I had to go to the reception desk after to say it was fantastically fast and efficient. I have never been through an eye doctor's office so efficiently. Thank you to the office staff there.
Rosemary Hujsa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I've found Dr. Savage to be a very knowledgable specialist in his field, but he is always way overbooked, and his staff are very stiff and unfriendly. I, among quite a few others, spent over 2 hours waiting to see the doctor for what turned out to be a 5 minute appointment. This has happened a couple of times to me, and no explanations or apologies were given, so I assume this is normal behaviour for this office. Suggest others consider different retina specialists if you are referred, unless you really enjoy waiting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2744687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

After a severe infection left me without sight in my left eye, Dr Savage and his colleague, Dr Murray performed emergency vitrectomy at 1:00 am. I am still waiting for the blurring to clear, but the care I received at Rockyview Hospital by the Surgeon and all staff, was absolutely first rate!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2708624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

The most abusive office my parents have ever gone to. That office needs to be reported!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2705022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Savage for many years and I find him to be very competent and answers your questions. HOWEVER his red-headed witch of an office manager is a different story - she has no people skills whatsoever. Over the years I have seen her being consistently nasty and abusive to patients (I was never affected). Until my appointment 6 months ago when she would not let my husband approach me in the "dark" waiting room even though we could see each other! As well she forced me to turn off my ipod that I was using to entertain myself while waiting. It is unfortunate that one member of Dr. Savage's staff can bring his whole practice down. At my appointment this week, she must have read the comments here as spouses were being allowed to accompany patients in the "dark" waiting room and she was not interacting with patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2696190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

The worst, why the waiting room is full is beyond my understanding. His wife is either stupid, or a bully, or both,

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2683354].votes_count ]]