Rate Dr. Paul Savage

Dr. Paul Savage's Ratings

Best surgeon and most knowledgable From a resident. Dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr Savage is a spineless tool! His wife and staff act disrespectfully to patients because he allows them to act this way. Don't be fooled to think he isn't aware of their inappropriate treatment of patients. Find a new doctor. Don't support him and his team of bullies.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2632157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr. Savage, I am so sorry to know that that woman is your wife. Now I have another reason to admire you. Still married!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2627904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Horrendous behavior of the wife of Dr. Savage, who shockingly is also the office manager of his practice! This woman's behaviour is not only overshadowing the efforts that this Doctor has earned to be in his professional position but is sadly damaging his reputation. I have never experienced such degrading, atrocious, rude, and demeaning behaviour in my lifetime. God forbid are the days where you have the right as a patient to ask any questions about your condition without the ramifications of this woman. I have had the opportunity to go through all of the reviews and if you are one of the fortunate who have not experienced her behaviour, perhaps you should before acting in defense. It is NOT acceptable how she chooses to communicate with patients and is most definitely abusive in nature. What is most unfortunate is that Dr.Savage, who is reputable in his expertise, allows this abuse to continue. A sad set of circumstances indeed.... I will not be returning and will be sure to let others know of my experience. There are many reputable specialists in this city where you will never have to be faced with this nor would it be tolerated.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2618840].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

The office manager is a real treat....in the worst possible way. I'll never be back

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2609567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

i have seen first hand Carole Savage the manager at Elbow Retina Center verbally abuse patients at the office yelling at them because the elderly patient cant make the 7am appt time they were given or because the patient has there phone on yes i understand the doctor is very busy but that does not give her the right to yell at any patient she wants I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WITH A COMPLAINT TO CONTACT THE COLLAGE OF PHYSICIANS AND SURGEONS if enough people do this then they will be forced to make some drastic changes at that office

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2596154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

Dr. Paul Savage is the best doctor, ever. To me and my family, he's sent by God to do great work for humanity! When I first heard from one eye doctor that I might have a problem with one of my eyes, he then sent me to see a specialist, an ophthalmologist. This ophthalmologist then told me that all I needed was an injection for $400.00 and he wanted to make sure that I was covered by my insurance. This was his only concern, me paying him this money. We had booked a family vacation, flight, hotel and so on, but he insisted that I cancel as my life was now in apparent danger. He then sent my husband and I to go to the clinic's drugstore to make sure we had insurance. Anyway, we decided to seek second opinion. The second eye doctor confirmed that there was a problem and when I told her that I had already seen an ophthalmologist, she wanted to send me back to the same doctor; I declined, asking her to find me the best doctor for my eye. She did, she found not just a good doctor, she found Dr. Paul Savage, the best doctor in the whole world. Our first encounter with Dr. Savage was encouraging and relaxing; he explained the procedure and ask me to take my vacation if I needed to do so. From day one, I knew I was in good hands with Dr. Savage. I read about people complaining about the wife, here is the thing, if you don't like to follow rules like shutting off your phone, why don't you treat yourself? Stop complaining people, there are people or countries with no Medicare. What are people complaining about? I guess we have too much freedom that we begin to take everything for granted. And if you don't like them based on your insecurities, it's something you might like to work on! I sincerely thank Dr. Savage for treating my condition; my thanks also go to his team, they are very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2587394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

I would rate my experience as a 10/10. The staff was excellant and Dr. Savage was personable, and seem concerned They ran more tests with updated equipment and qualified staff**********

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

I am a patient of dr savage for several years and am amazed at the efficiency of him and all staff he is the best

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I have been a patient for over ten years and have never had a problem with staff they efficient we'll trained and considerate. There is a responsibility of the patient when seeing a doctor and in this case a highly reputable skilled surgeon. Acknowledged as the best retinal surgeon in western canada. To treat the office and staff as they treat you and in my eyes and ten of my immediate family and friends who are patients of his too. They are the best. Get some manners you people out there and open your eyes and you will see a very highly surgeon with a fine trained staff. Turn your cell phones off as requested and behave yourselves. These people are not slaves they are professional medical staff and I and many others consider ourselves very fortunate to be able to have him as our. Dr

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553615].votes_count ]]