Dr. Stuart J. Leff

Rate Dr. Stuart J. Leff

Dr. Stuart J. Leff's Ratings

Great doctor, saved my fathers life. He is quick and to the point, no waiting like in Dr codellas office.He can be rude and uncaring at times and mock you a bit, but otherwise go with Leff and be happy!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

Dr Leff is excellent. I am a longterm patient and always impressed with his responsiveness and accuracy. The staff is great too.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Leff is the best Dr. that I have ever seen. He is so knowledgeable, he calls back within minutes each time I call him. He is to the point, no nonsense.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2011 | flag

WAs House before House. Great diagnostician. exeellent support staff.

Submitted July 30, 2011 | flag

nener ask you to put a gown on to be check, to fast to get to next person, just does your b/p, takes blood, ask if you need any new meds, and you out.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

this doctor is always on time, but he never checks you the way he should. your in and out in 5 to 7 mins, he is alway in a rush, toget to the next person.your weight is not check when you go in does not listen when you want to explain something,and when he does it is alway because your getting older, and this is what life is about.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Leff is an amazing doctor. He gets right to the point and is exceptional at diagnosing what is wrong with you. He will not give you medicine if he believes you need it. My family and I love him.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2009 | flag

I went to Dr. Leff for a long time. He diagnosed a severe illness I did not know I had. He is always on time; very intelligent and knowledgeable. Found him to be very brusque and uncaring at times. Had to switch when I found out he does not accept Medicare assignment.

Submitted March 8, 2009 | flag

He is on time and I never have to wait. He is very smart and knowledgeable. He is quick but, not at the expense of the patient. His diagnosis is always right and I trust him.

Submitted June 8, 2008 | flag

If you want an excellent Doctor to treat you, this is the right one to choose. He listens, and takes his time with you, and is mostly on time!! He treats his patients very well!!

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag