Rate Dr. Edward Rendall

Dr. Edward Rendall's Ratings

Overall a very under rated doctor, he looked at my knee after my skateboarding injury and I found him quite gentle and methodical.. also devilishly handsome. I bet he has some intelligent and beautiful nieces and nephews that share his genes. Also, mention you're a runner and receive 50% off! The hospital was quite elegant also, I'm sure some remarkable children were born there in the late 80's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2013

Since moving away from Mayfair Place, the quality of the support staff has gone through the roof. You have a great team there Dr. Ed. He was well prepared for the visit, having reviewed my case. He discussed all the options thoroughly and we came to, what I believe to be, the best treatment. I would recommend Dr. Rendall to anyone. Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

Dr Rendall is probably the most informative medical practitioner I have ever met (and I have met quite a few) He will take the time to educate you in a manner that you can understand and make decisions on all medical options available, there is no pushing to unknown solutions with him. I never felt rushed during my appointments, and in my case, he had my meniscus repaired and not only was Dr Rendall's focus getting my mobility back, but this was reflected in his entire staff. I called to thank them for alleviating my years of pain and they all said that they really enjoy coming in every day and working with him. It shows! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Rendall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Upon meeting Dr, I assumed he would have the holier than thou persona that I have encountered, so wrong A little clinical to begin with, but warmed up. After telling me that my pain relief was the priority and not getting weight off me 1st, I was sold. His support team has been nothing but professional, kind & knowledgable. Not a fan of the location - until we found the back lot. I get my surgery in 2 days, can't wait. 7weeks post surgery - doing great. So well in fact got the ok for 2nd surgery. Had to wait for my appt, but sorry it's a fact of life. I would rather wait for a Dr that explains things than one that runs out after there's a lull in the conversation. Still an awesome group of people. Come on Donna, find me a date. ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

Dr. Rendall and his staff are number one in my books! I had my first total knee replacement done Nov/12 and getting my second one Feb/13. I am impressed and very appreciative that I did not have to wait for years to get this done, as Ihave heard horror stories of that happening.The first surgery went extremely well, my new knee is awesome. Dr Rendall knows his stuff, and his staff is extremely helpful and compassionate. I cannot say enough about this clinic! And I have to mention too, that the nursing staff at the Rockyview hospital where the surgeries took place were also top notch! I am so thankful that I will be living pain free!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

I understood going in it would be a long wait - and people shouldn't rate on puntual when you know how busy they are...and you shouldn't judge on the staff - it is the doctor you are rating! Anyway...in saying all that I found him to be wonderfully friendly and helpful and answered all my questions, sent me for another xray and found out my hip was actually worse than the knee I came to see him about! So now surgery scheduled and I look forward to it, and I trust the doctor completely. He was caring and seemed interested in my pain, etc. and even showed me my xrays.. A1 in my book! I will definitely be back to get my kneed done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

The most qualified Dr for orthopediccs in Calgary. Very friendly and service oriented and very caring and compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Very arrogant, rude... I would not recommend him to any one..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Very arrogant doctor. But what doctor isn't. Nothing negative to say about his helfulness and/or knowledge. Seemed to be a very good surgeon. That being said I did not appreciate his attitude and arrogance even when I consider how busy he is. I've seen him 3 times and have logged a total wait time of over 10 hours. You can expect to wait 2.5-3.5 hours at each appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

punctuality affected but kindness and thorouhgness. a very good ortho surgeon. would recommend highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208653].votes_count ]]