Rate Dr. Bryan McPhail

Dr. Bryan McPhail's Ratings

Dr. McPhail has been the family physician to 4 generations of my family now, and none of us has any complaints. He's a very kind man and has always made sure my family sees specialists when neccessary.I don't believe he is accepting any new patients but most of the Docs who work under him are, and are just as attentive and personal with their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

This used to be my families doctor. When he couldn't get my father to take the medications he was prescribing, he simply lied to him about what they did. Telling someone that they're taking pills for a blood condition when they're actually antidepressants is pretty low. Whenever he treated me, it was curt, only worried about one problem, and failed on the follow up. I'm frankly surprised to see he's still practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

I have had him all my life (31) years i think that he is the best doc ever. You need something he will give it to you. I know hes hard to see but that comes with his age.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2010

Good doctor just hard to get into see as he works very few hours now. I get stuck going to someone else because I can't alway wait for a weeks to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. McPhail has been my doctor for 30 some years. I feel very comfortable seeing him. This is very important to me when it comes to seeing doctors. His staff is great. If I need an urgent visit, they always seem to be able to accommodate me. Do not take a good doctor for granted; show your doctor that you appreciate him or her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Dr. McPhail Has been my family physician for 20+ years. He is such a compassionate man who truly cares. I will send you to a specialist if he thinks there is a problem and makes you feel 100% better just talking with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Great Doctor, professional, full of personality and information. Have been a patient for two years and will continue!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2008

I love my Dr. McPhail! He treats my entire family so wonderfully (2 generations). We all feel that he is a part of our family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

IS GOOD AT FOLLOWING UP ON PROBLEMS AND IS EASY TO TALK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208664].votes_count ]]