Rate Dr. Nicole Aube

Dr. Nicole Aube's Ratings

I saw DR. Aube as part of a couples therapy. I went one time with my partner and we both had one more separated appointments with her. She made a diagnosis of myself after the appointment she had with my partner; nest time I saw her after their appointment she told me that I had Borderline Personality Disorder, I was surprised that she could do the diagnosis even without talking to me. Then I went to the DBT centre in Vancouver, where they specialize in this disorder and they found out that I don't have any of this. I found out her approach very unprofessional and I was surprised she let my partner influence her judgment. I was also really disappointed because she said my relationship with my parents is not normal because it doesn't resembles what she had with her children. I think she is not professional in her approach and I wouldn't recommend her as psychologist, she could damage you more that helping you in your treatment. What a waste of money.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr Aube is very biased and is easily manipulated. I counted on her to help the children, but she was unable to recognize the alienation that had been going on for sometime.Because she chose not to believe my stories of abuse, she became very intimidating and threatening.Her conclusions became very detrimental to my situation. Do not count on her to help you with serious problems.

Submitted June 5, 2013 | flag

Our family feels privileged to have known Dr. Aube for more than a decade as a woman of gifted insight into the human condition. There are few practitioners that one should confidently entrust one's health and wellness and more significantly, the lives of our children and grandchildren. Through extraordinary experiences of her own, she continues with inextinguishable energy as a great practitioner and humanitarian whom people in crisis around our globe continue to share their personal experiences while benefiting from the hope and optimism that she exudes and the coping strategies she teaches. She is a true healer!

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

i would not recommend Dr Aube. Anyone using Aube should ensure they have a tape recorder running for any meetings with her. She is unreliable, and in consistent. She changes " positions" from one week to the next and is very easily manipulated. Be very careful using this " past her prime" individual, she cannot be trusted for serious matters due to her own cognitive disabilities.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I am a huge fan of Dr.Aube. She has been nothing but helpful, knowledgable and considerate with my family. Strongly recommend her.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

I really don't think this woman is hitting on all cylinders. I have to reconsider my opinion of Doctors without borders: could it be just another tool of imperialism? Are we imposing our ethnic views on other cultures? Dr Aube has done me and my children very little good. If you are an older professional woman, maybe you should try Dr Obey.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

Nicole has been a fabulous help to myself and my family. Starting with my oldest son he recommended her. She is warm friendly and dispenses information to you as one human being to another

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr Aube through my employer's EAP program. I had one appointment and did not go back. I found both her manner and her advice abrupt and intimidating. Her approach to my symptoms of depression were categorically biased toward treatment with meds. She could not prescribe such but urged me to go that route with my family doctor. She told me I would never be free of my symptoms without meds. I felt she was not open-minded at all. My symptoms were subsequently alleviated through cognitive-behavioral therapy, regular exercise and my own steps to relieve my stressful circumstances and improve my situation.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Aube is a spectacular psychologist. I wish she were my neighbor, I miss having tea. Very insightful and funny. Her approach of outright honesty mixed with humour works well with the accent;)

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag

Extremely helpful she gets to the heart of the matter quickly. A top notch physician in her field.

Submitted April 14, 2009 | flag