Rate Dr. Davina Kazanowski

Dr. Davina Kazanowski's Ratings

Best GP I have ever had. Found her through my specialist. She listens, explains well, runs tests if applicable, communicates well with both me and my specialist. She doesn't just write a prescription and run you out the door.She usually runs late, but that is because she takes the time each patient needs. It's not a problem waiting as long as you know she will take the necessary time with you when it is your turn. I am grateful to have her as my doctor

Submitted Jan. 8, 2014 | flag

Dr Kazanowski is the ultimate family GP. She is kind, empathetic and ensures that her patients are well "listened to". After the most marvellous Dr. Weight retired she assumed our care and I am so grateful she did. She rocks the free world.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. Cared diligently for my mother for 11 years; I always knew mum was getting the best care possible. Dr. Kaz is my Dr. too I am fortunately quite healthy but I know if I was not I would get the best care investigations and referrals possible. Thank you from Jean and Carol

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

An excellent Dr. who is caring and goes above and beyond to look after her patients.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I saw Dr Kazanowski once. I certainly would see her again, but she is not taking new patients at this time. The lady knows her stuff. did a great job in a short time. i like her manner very much.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

All my love and respect to Dr Davina Kazanowski. She is humble, but smart. She is straght to the point, but soft. Dr Kazanowski is what all Drs should imitate, and patients will be happier and heald fasted.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kaz has been y Dr. for 18 years- and she is the best. Even though I now live in Alberta, she is still my primary doctor. She is very sensitive to womens health issues, very caring, warm and through. She treats my entire family, and has helped us treat and manage many different medical issues. She works well and communicates with any other specialists she refers you too and will call you at home-even after hours- with test results. Thank you Davina!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

We've had here as a doc since 1991. Still smiling, patient, up to date on the latest medical literature and studies, takes good care of we women ranging in age from 20 to 54. Very grounded. Doesn'thesitate to refer us or to order any kind of test. She first explains her rationale for any test or prescrition or treatment. You are a hero, Dr. Kaz, if you ever read this!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2009 | flag

Dr Kazanowski is hands-down the best family physician we have ever had. She cares, she listens, and she is never hesitant to refer if necessary. We are SO lucky to have her.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

My second family Dr in Nanaimo, and lucky to have her. Very thorough, and she actually listens to you! Communicates well with my specialist so I know everyone is on the same page.

Submitted May 21, 2009 | flag