Rate Dr. Daniel Marwood

Dr. Daniel Marwood's Ratings

I Took my 26 Year old daughter to Nanaimo Emergency, we thought she had the Flu. Doctor Dan Marwood could have easily sent her home with flu remedies, instead he sent her for an x-ray & cat scan. Results showed her thyroid to be three time the size of a grapefruit! He has taken all the steps for her immediate surgery. Thank You Dr. Dan Marwood ! From a family that loves her and needs her !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Marwood is the best! After hearing some terrible stories about NRGH he completely erased all those from my mind, I went in for a terrible flu and he found something that could have ended my life. This Dr. was not going to give up until he ran me for almost every test to see what was wrong. Could not be more grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

was super in helping me find what was wrong, he was the first to give me hope from NRGH hospital. He was awesome, took the time to actually order tests to be sure, i was there for like 1.5 days, but i got the full work up, Urine tests, bloodwork, ultrasound, CT, xrays, lumbar puncture , he was awesome. by the end we knew what was wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2014

Just got back from emerg with my 4 year old son and was so impressed with Dr Marwood I had to google him. Yes he is handsome but that doesn't matter to a 4 year old. My son is usually very shy with docs but was very comfortable with Dr marwood. He is obviously an incredibly component doctor with a great bedside manner. I agree with precious posts Nanaimo is very lucky to have him. Thanks Doc :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

He is a great communicator and he explained in detail the condition I had. I found him to be was very pleasant and professional. I received first class treatment at NGH.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2012

BEST DOCTOR AND SMOKING DAMN HOT!!!!! I CAN BARELY LOOK INTO HIS EYES SO DAMN BLUE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2012

Dr. Dan was super helpful, personable and sincere. He even assisted with follow-up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

Very kind and helpful to my elderly mother who had a back spasm. It was busy but he paid attention. And yes, he is a handsome man. That doesn't matter but his manner did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2011

I was not pleased with the treatment my daughter received from this doctor in the NRGH emergency room. He refused to provide her with pain relief and caused her additional pain with a very strong internal pelvic exam (she is a 16 year old virgin). She has bled for two days since the exam and is still in pain. We are returning to our family physician for additional treatment and considering a formal complaint against him after we confer with our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Marwood was thorough and pleasant and right on top of things. He figured out the problem very quickly for the fastest emerg visit I've ever had. Really funny too. Great guy. Too bad he doesn't see regular patients... I would have signed up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1208848].votes_count ]]