Rate Dr. Kevin Wade

Dr. Kevin Wade's Ratings

Superb in every way. I recommend him without any reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

When I first went to Dr. Wade, he seemed pleasant; he told me he would look into some things, but when I came for the second visit he wasn't even there. One of the staff, who was unfriendly and impatient, took some tests incorrectly. When I called the next day, she hung up on me for no reason, but I persisted and called back for another appointment. In the next visit, Dr. Wade ignored my requests to check my eyes and forced me to listen to her complaints which were petty and mostly untrue. There is no excuse for subjecting a patient to this level of distress. This personal attack suggests the office was compensating for their lack of quality care by building a bogus case of complaints against me and Dr. Wade seemed more concerned with the petty complaints of a troubled staff member than in doing his job. In short, this office does not care about the comfort of patients, and in my opinion, is far too insensitive, and therefore, unsuitable for patients looking for quality, health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Wade is not only skilled as a cataract surgeon but is very personable. He was easy to talk to and listened to questions. I would recommend him to anyone. There was no discomfort after a quick procedure. The only down side to the surgery for both eyes was remembering to use the eye drops. 100% success. Thank you to a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

When doing cataract surgery for both eyes there should not be a long period of time between eyes. That this has not been addressed by Dr. Wade is pretty poor. If I had known there would be a months long wait for the second eye (leaving me stumbling around with my brain trying to figure out what it is seeing) I'd have opted for a different doctor. I'm amazed that there aren't more complaints about this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

Dr. Wade listened and responded to questions with care and attention. He was patient and helpful regarding specific needs. I think they book too many people at once for follow up but there must be a reason. I think more should be done regarding getting the 2nd eye done promptly when doing cataract surgery since living with one good and one bad eye is menacing. This may be the fault of the system or trying to squeeze in too many patients for one practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2013

Dr Wade very knowledgable, and a true gentleman. Like the staff there as well!! the experience was nothing but great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2012

What a treat to be cared for by such a knowledgeable Doctor and a real Gentleman! Absolutely the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2012

extremely competent - impressed with how he treats his patients and is truly interested - was told by other doctors that he is the best in his field - I am very glad that he is my doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

In my opinion Kevin is one of the best ophthalmologist in the Province of BC and I have seen many of them. He really cares and has great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Great doctor very respectful. Very patient with his patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209065].votes_count ]]