You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Wade

Dr. Kevin Wade's Ratings

The wait times in office are long, as are the wait times for surgery on the public list for cataract surgery in Vancouver. This is not HIS fault or his office's. This is the system. Dr. Wade was very confident and knowledgeable. I'm still healing from my first cataract surgery and I think he is cautioning me to not rush the 2nd eye for a variety of reasons. I'm sure I could find a surgeon to do this quicker, but he is busy because he's very good at what he does. I felt comfortable discussing my concerns with him and he was not at all dismissive. I recommend him wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Wade is a very professional ophthalmologist , I would highly recommend his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

A good doctor with good patience to listen to the patient and tried hard to solve problem as he completed my complicated cataract surgury smoothly. He took good care of his patient by noting the medicine and eye drops they are taking to avoid misuse of medicine.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2684324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

I cannot comment on how knowedgable Dr. Wade is since I have yet to see this doctor. I have been waiting over a year for an appointment and the staff keeps changing my appointment. The first 3 times were annoying but this last time was on the day of my appoitnment. The staff is uncaring and this doctor seems to not care about patients who obviously need help and making them wait for over a year is unprofessional and unnecessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Wade is a great ophthalmologist. I would rate him the top in his field in Vancouver and maybe B.C

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653172].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

I was very impressed. very knowledgeable, great care and efficient staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Superb in every way. I recommend him without any reservations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

When I first went to Dr. Wade, he seemed pleasant; he told me he would look into some things, but when I came for the second visit he wasn't even there. One of the staff, who was unfriendly and impatient, took some tests incorrectly. When I called the next day, she hung up on me for no reason, but I persisted and called back for another appointment. In the next visit, Dr. Wade ignored my requests to check my eyes and forced me to listen to her complaints which were petty and mostly untrue. There is no excuse for subjecting a patient to this level of distress. This personal attack suggests the office was compensating for their lack of quality care by building a bogus case of complaints against me and Dr. Wade seemed more concerned with the petty complaints of a troubled staff member than in doing his job. In short, this office does not care about the comfort of patients, and in my opinion, is far too insensitive, and therefore, unsuitable for patients looking for quality, health care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209073].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Dr. Wade is not only skilled as a cataract surgeon but is very personable. He was easy to talk to and listened to questions. I would recommend him to anyone. There was no discomfort after a quick procedure. The only down side to the surgery for both eyes was remembering to use the eye drops. 100% success. Thank you to a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

When doing cataract surgery for both eyes there should not be a long period of time between eyes. That this has not been addressed by Dr. Wade is pretty poor. If I had known there would be a months long wait for the second eye (leaving me stumbling around with my brain trying to figure out what it is seeing) I'd have opted for a different doctor. I'm amazed that there aren't more complaints about this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209071].votes_count ]]