Rate Dr. Lisa Miller

Dr. Lisa Miller's Ratings

Dr. Miller is caring, knowledgeable and understanding. I feel fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lisa Miller is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I have been looking for years to find a good family doctor in Vancouver. I feel SO lucky to have found her. She has solved all the on-going issues my daughter and myself have had for years.She listens, cares, has great knowledge, is punctual, refers to a specialist with no hesitation,has terrific instincts and just a lovely person. Thanks Dr. Miller!

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

When I was pregnant she strongly encouraged me to have an amnio. I refused a few times but she persisted saying if my baby was healthy the chance of loss was 1/400, even stating she had had them with her 2 kids. I had already lost 2 pregnancies and was 39 so I was very, very hesitant but went ahead with it on her recommendation only to lose the pregnancy a few day after the amnio. I am now very happy with another doctor and have 2 healthy children.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Miller is a genuinely empathetic person, who cares deeply about her patients.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lisa Miller has only been my Dr. for a couple of years but she has been wonderful, insightful, willing to listen and examine all possible options. Very empathetic, a thorough clinician, and I count myself lucky to have found her.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Miller. I have been going to her for over 25 years ( since she took over my old Dr's practice),and she has been seeing my daughter and son in law and now my grandchild. I live in another area than Vancouver now (approx 80kms away) and I have travelled to see her many, many times and will continue to do so. She is very thorough,understanding, knowledgable, caring, very approachable and concerned about your problems.She is the best. Wouldnt think about ever changing Dr's.

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

Lisa has been my family's physician for over 15 years. She has always been very supportive and caring. When necessary she has referred me on to various specialists. I trust her with my health completely!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

Always kind and helpful; listens, and takes time to hear my concerns. Good at getting me referrals to specialists when I need them. Not a pill pusher.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Miller is very friendly, attentive and thorough. She is very punctual and seems to be very knowledgeable, I strongly recommend her.

Submitted April 11, 2010 | flag

Dr. Miller is simply the best. I always feel so fortunate that she accepted my husband and I as patients. She is always on time, efficient, empathetic, and warm. I feel like she really listens. I work with physicians all day long and I know how tiring it is to be a busy GP. She never makes you feel rushed, always seems happy to see me and is always happy to refer to specialists. The staff in her office are always willing to squeeze me in on the rare occasion I need to see Dr. Miller urgently. They don't over book patients (like my previous GP, who had a waiting room jam packed with people). Seriously, this is a well run clinic, staffed by two very caring physicians. Thanks Dr. Miller - you're the greatest!

Submitted Oct. 6, 2009 | flag