Rate Dr. Lisa Miller

Dr. Lisa Miller's Ratings

I have had the privilege of having her as my Physician for over 25 years since she took over the practise. She is an amazing doctor, thorough, supportive and has referred me to some amazing specialist!! I am very fortunate and feel very blessed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr. Miller is caring, knowledgeable and understanding. I feel fortunate to have her as our family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Dr. Lisa Miller is the BEST doctor I have ever had. I have been looking for years to find a good family doctor in Vancouver. I feel SO lucky to have found her. She has solved all the on-going issues my daughter and myself have had for years.She listens, cares, has great knowledge, is punctual, refers to a specialist with no hesitation,has terrific instincts and just a lovely person. Thanks Dr. Miller!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1209117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

When I was pregnant she strongly encouraged me to have an amnio. I refused a few times but she persisted saying if my baby was healthy the chance of loss was 1/400, even stating she had had them with her 2 kids. I had already lost 2 pregnancies and was 39 so I was very, very hesitant but went ahead with it on her recommendation only to lose the pregnancy a few day after the amnio. I am now very happy with another doctor and have 2 healthy children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2011

Dr. Miller is a genuinely empathetic person, who cares deeply about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1209115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

Dr. Lisa Miller has only been my Dr. for a couple of years but she has been wonderful, insightful, willing to listen and examine all possible options. Very empathetic, a thorough clinician, and I count myself lucky to have found her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

I LOVE Dr. Miller. I have been going to her for over 25 years ( since she took over my old Dr's practice),and she has been seeing my daughter and son in law and now my grandchild. I live in another area than Vancouver now (approx 80kms away) and I have travelled to see her many, many times and will continue to do so. She is very thorough,understanding, knowledgable, caring, very approachable and concerned about your problems.She is the best. Wouldnt think about ever changing Dr's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Lisa has been my family's physician for over 15 years. She has always been very supportive and caring. When necessary she has referred me on to various specialists. I trust her with my health completely!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1209112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Always kind and helpful; listens, and takes time to hear my concerns. Good at getting me referrals to specialists when I need them. Not a pill pusher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2010

Dr. Miller is very friendly, attentive and thorough. She is very punctual and seems to be very knowledgeable, I strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209110].votes_count ]]