Dr. Bruno Seguin

Dr. Bruno Seguin

Rate Dr. Bruno Seguin

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Bruno Seguin since I was a child. I look foward to every visit. He is very knowledgeable and not pushy. His hygenists are wonderful, too! They have become friends.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

i have been his patient for more than twenty years, he is a great dentist!

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Dr. Seguin has always been a very professional, knowledgeable dentist who genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as one of the best dentists in Ottawa!

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

The doctor is work not werry well in tooth. He do only tooth extract

Submitted April 20, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable and up to date dentist. Also does a very good job at cosmetic fixing of teeth. Pays very cloe attention to all potential cavities overtime. Best dentist I ever had!

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

I love this dentist and all of his staff. It's a very happy environment and it makes me feel very welcome.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Best dentist in town. Polite and professional .Administrative staff (Eileen) is also a delight.Takes some of the pain out of going to the dentist when dealing with such nice people.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Is there a better dentist on the planet? I think not !!! And now his daughter is training to follow in his footsteps !! A joy - the office is a joy - I have been going for over 25 yrs and I adore him. AMAZING he has 5.0 across the board on all the ratings on here. WOW. Dr. Seguin .. you rock !!!

Submitted July 5, 2012 | flag

I went once for an emergency and have kept him ever since. He is constantly retraining and explains your options. Best I ever had. And people get rid of those amalgam fillings, you are ingesting mercury on a daily basis.

Submitted April 5, 2012 | flag