Rate Dr. Bruno Seguin

Dr. Bruno Seguin's Ratings

Dr.Seguin is an amazing dentist. He is very gentle, patient and compassionate. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin. He makes visiting the dentist an enjoyable experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2553468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Excellent staff!.. I have never enjoyed going to the dentist, but the staff at Dr. Seguin's office are amazing!!.. The receptionist Eileen always make me feel like I am a priority, and always fits me in even If I call last minute for an appointment. My hygienist Joanne is so gentle I could literally fall alseep in the chair! Dr. Seguin himself is very knowledgeable and always takes the time to discuss the best options for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Seguin's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2536326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Bruno Seguin since I was a child. I look foward to every visit. He is very knowledgeable and not pushy. His hygenists are wonderful, too! They have become friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

i have been his patient for more than twenty years, he is a great dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Dr. Seguin has always been a very professional, knowledgeable dentist who genuinely cares about his patients. I highly recommend him as one of the best dentists in Ottawa!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

The doctor is work not werry well in tooth. He do only tooth extract

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Very knowledgeable and up to date dentist. Also does a very good job at cosmetic fixing of teeth. Pays very cloe attention to all potential cavities overtime. Best dentist I ever had!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love this dentist and all of his staff. It's a very happy environment and it makes me feel very welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Best dentist in town. Polite and professional .Administrative staff (Eileen) is also a delight.Takes some of the pain out of going to the dentist when dealing with such nice people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209673].votes_count ]]