Dr. Charles M. March

Grad. Year: 1966

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Charles M. March has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles M."
RID: 2692213
23/06/13 5 5 5 5 I just had a surgery with Dr March this week to remove adhesions and a septate,he is by far the best doctor and the nicest doctor I have ever seen. I almost gave up hope about having kids with Doctors in Canada. I did one surgery there and it was a complete failure. While the doctor there advised me that I need 2 to 4 more surgeries to fix my uterus, Dr March did it in one surgery. Again thank you very much Dr March.
Paid (or co-pay): $7300
RID: 2429326
19/09/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. March treated me for Asherman's after two failed surgeries with other supposedly reputable docs in the business. 3 months after treatment I got pregnant on my own and I owe it all to Dr.March. He is the absolute best in the business and I loved everything about him. He has excellent bedside manner and actually cares about you as a person. Really he is what a doctor should be but unfortunately in today's world there are too many pretentious doctors out there who only car about your money. He explains everything in detail and takes all the time you need. I never felt rushed in any of his appointments. Dr.March is a genius at what he does and I would highly recommend him to anyone with AS!  Respond

RID: 1261860
29/09/10 5 5 5 5 We have been trying to conceive for 1 1/2 years. We just had our consulation with him and have NEW HOPE. I am a dr's kid and very tough on California healthcare and he is amazing. I am so happy we found him. I feel hopeful and cared for and have never cared so little about paying for health care! He is a blessing and a rarity.
Paid (or co-pay): $420
RID: 1108702
18/02/10 5 5 5 5 Simply the best doctor!! Amazing, caring doctor. We went to him originally for Asherman problem since he is the expert in the field. We end up continuing fertility treatment with him even though he doesn't take any insurance. He is definitely worth every single penny. He used to teach at USC a while back. So, a lot of good OBGYN are actually his students. Trust him, and give him a try.
Paid (or co-pay): $200
RID: 895898
25/05/09 5 5 5 5 I had a great experience with Dr. March. He performed a hysteroscopic polypectomy (I am preparing for IVF), I had almost no bleeding or pain afterwards and recovered very quickly. Dr. March answers emails promptly and is a very knowledgeable and caring doctor. I had many questions and concerns, I tend to not go through with procedures on the first try because of fear, but I felt I was in very good hands and Dr. March was able to reassure me (which is a difficult thing with me). His staff is great, very friendly and give test results in a timely manner. I highly recommend this doctor. Dr. March does not take any insurance, but the extra expense was well worth it.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 158865
26/02/07 5 5 5 The most fabulous RE around! Compassionate, professional, caring and was always available. I owe my 2 boys to him:) Thanks for never giving up on me!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 21102
16/01/06 5 5 5 Dr. March is available to his patients 24/7, responds to pages, e-mails, phone messages promptly. He is extremely caring - makes a patient feel as though she is his only patient. Dr. March is extremely knowledgeable, honest, and patient. He takes time to explain thoroughly and does not mind repeating himself or using another analogy if this helps a patient understand her condition or her treatment. I traveled a great distance to undergo treatment with Dr. March (surgery) and could not be happier that I did. He has a calling in his work - it shows.
Insurance: Anthem