Rate Dr. Mardelle Gamble

Dr. Mardelle Gamble's Ratings

An amazing doctor. Knows her stuff and is interested in everything you tell her. Very good bed side manner. Compassionate and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

The "Best" Doc in the world. I cannot possibility say enough good things about her. She came into my life when I was first diagnosed with Breast Cancer and she made my journey through it a very positive experience. She listened to me and my concerns & was actually interested in making me well - she gives the best HUGS. She is very knowledgeable and more than willing to investigate other options. More doctors need to be like her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Top notch. Dr. Gamble has saved my life. She is kind and caring. She knows what she is doing and is an absolute gift from God. I simply cannot say enough good things about her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2009

Pleasant,understanding and a good communicator.Bedside manner is A+

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1209833].votes_count ]]