Dr. Paul J. Bihun

Dr. Paul J. Bihun

Rate Dr. Paul J. Bihun

Dr. Paul J. Bihun's Ratings

Dr. Bihum is a lovely man. Friendly, personable and of course, excellent at his job. Not pushy - nor are the staff, in terms of having to buy glasses from them. He went over in detail and layman terms the pros and cons of getting "reading glasses" that were prescription as opposed to dollar store magnifying glasses. Again, knowledgeable but not aggressive. Shares his opinion and is always smiling. Good for my kids too!

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Bihun is a very kind and caring optometrist. I wish my family doctor could be like Dr. Bihun

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013 | flag

Been seeing Dr. Bihun for almost 30 years (since my first optometrist visit) I will be taking my children to see him too. He is a fabulous, and a knowledgeable dr

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

FABULOUS DOCTOR, MY WHOLE FAMILY GOES TO HIM, BEEN WITH HIM FOR YEARS,WOULD RECOMMEND HIM ABSOLUTELY. VERY PERSONABLE AND KNOWLEGEABLE. STAFF IS GREAT ESPECIALLY RENE. SHES THE BEST.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

Very knowledgeable doctor. He started the process of me being diagnosed with RP, which I'm sure some others may have missed.

Submitted June 3, 2011 | flag

excellent people skills, caught a defect others didn't in my daughter when she was very young, trust him implicitly

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Bihun and the staff at his office, most especially Renee. I have been Dr Bihun's patient for 28 years and would never go to another doctor; he is friendly, intelligent and has a great way of conducting himself. He does not in any way prioritize the retail end of his business, he leaves that to his staff and puts the health of his patients' eyes first.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

My whole family goes to Dr. Bihun and he is always on time and knowledgeable

Submitted Oct. 1, 2010 | flag

Has an unprofessional attitude when confronted with a medical emergency. He seems to put the retail end of his business before patient service. Fortunately there are other, good Opthalmologists in town who quickly diagnosed and performed emergency surgery on my detached retina.

Submitted July 26, 2010 | flag

Very through and personable. I have been going to him for about 20 years and couldn't see going to anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2008 | flag