Dr. Jayne M. Funamoto

Dr. Jayne M. Funamoto

Rate Dr. Jayne M. Funamoto

Dr. Jayne M. Funamoto's Ratings

Called to get an appointment July 17, 2014. Was told arrogantly by the receptionist that they are booking into August 2015!!!! Does anyone really wait that long? can this be taken seriously?

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

She is a great eye doctor. She is thorough, explains everything and is always on time with her appointments. Very kind. Great doctor...I have been going there for years.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Dr.Funamoto is the best as she saved my vision.She is always pleasant ,thorough and professional.I highly recommend her and her staff.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2013 | flag

great person, compassionate and caring, staff are excellent, always willing to help accommodate when asked

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jayne Funamoto has been thorough and caring. She explains things well and never rushes. I have taken my now-grown daughter since she was a child. And now my mother, who has dementia is a patient. She has sent me to a specialist who is also very conscientious. I wish every doctor were like Dr. Jayne Funamoto.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr Funamoto since the early 1980's and have raised my children with her as well. She is wonderful - friendly, caring and thorough. She explains everything she is doing, making sure you understand everything.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

Very thorough with excellent follow-up if any issues arise. Always pleasant!! Great office staff!

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

She is great! trust her completly ! But she tends to be overbooked, and its difficult to get an appt.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag