Dr. Brian Standerwick

Rate Dr. Brian Standerwick

Dr. Brian Standerwick's Ratings

Brian is a great dentist and a nice guy but his front office staff is awful. I changed dentists after waiting for 40 minutes the last time. They should call or text when they are running that far behind or at the very least talk to me and explain the situation. It felt like they had no respect for my time. If he ever fixes his front office I would go back.

Submitted April 4, 2013 | flag

Great professiona. Although I moved away from Tsawwassen a couple of years ago, I rather take a long drive to be treated by him. He is excellent as a professional and as a person, he treats you like a human being, not as a number or money producing object. Replaced a fallen filling and you can hardly tell the filling from the natural tooth. Although I have no insurance, I believe his rates are reasonable. His staff also very good.

Submitted March 21, 2013 | flag

It is a pleasure to have such a fine, pleasant and professional dentist in our community. From the friendly support staff to Brian himself, I highly recommend him. The dental charges are very reasonable and much lower than my previous dentist here in Tsawwassen.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

Always running behind, but I believe thats because they take time to ensure every patient gets what they need - and you cant put a time limit on something like that. Dentist is somewhat impatient with me as an adult but wonderful for my kids!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

I have never had such a great dentist. Brian and all his staff make every experience pleasant no matter how unpleasant the procedure is. I would not ever hesitate to recommend him. I have used him for over 7 years for my whole family.

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

My dentist for many yearts and I can say that he is the best in every important sense: trustworthy as a professional and as a person.

Submitted Nov. 28, 2011 | flag

Finally a dentist I can trust. Very personable and compasionate doctor, does not overcharge and his staff are just the same, wonderful people. When he does work on your teeth you know its done well.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

A very pleasant place and Brian is a gentle and professional dentist. The other plus is that he does not overcharge.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Been a patient for 15 years and know Brian to be a very good dentist. Bring him a joke or two as his usually suck.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Best dentist I've ever been to! Reception and timing needs a little work!

Submitted Dec. 7, 2010 | flag