Rate Dr. Frank Winton

Dr. Frank Winton's Ratings

Dr. Frank Winton is an unusual doctor in that he not only cares for his patients but listens, evaluates, and prescribes treatments that are most successful. If for some reason he cannot treat a given condition, he does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist. His friendly manner affords you ample office time to address your medical complaint. I have been treated by this good doctor for several years and I continue to be satisfied by his A+ practice.

Submitted Jan. 1, 2014 | flag

When I first went to see this Dr., I wasn't sure he was able to treat me as he specializes in Sports Medicine. I was wrong!! He is a fantastic Dr.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2010 | flag

This doctor has seen both of my kids. He has a good bedside manner. He explained things very thoroughly without losing me. Great doctor.

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

He has been able to answer my questions, and has taken me without insurance when I didn't have insurance.

Submitted March 31, 2007 | flag