Rate Dr. Shelley Duggan

Dr. Shelley Duggan's Ratings

She took awesome care of my mother was just amazing to talk to and get the answers to all my questions. Words can not describe my gratitude towards her. Thank you Dr. Duggan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2652693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2014

Knowledgeable, caring, efficient. Cannot say enough good about her skills as a physician. My experience as a patient has been without complaint. I would recommend her without hesitation to anyone in need of her expertise. Dr. Duggan has also referred us to excellent physician of other disciples whom have been of equal calibre. Read 'connected'. Thank you Shelly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. Duggan is a saint! She saved our 21 year old sons life. He had a complete kidney shut down on Mar 9th/07 and without her concern, care and knowledge we would have been completely devastated. Within months our son is on the transplant list and due to her quick reaction is feeling better than he has in years. Like a previous patients comments. Dr. Duggan is caring in all aspects of her patients care, not only kidney related issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2007

Dr. Duggan is the best. She is a great doctor and really knows her stuff. Best of all, she treats patients and their families like people, not like an inconvenience. She helps her patients in all aspects of their life, not just kidneys, and is compassionate and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Dr. Duggan saved my sister's life. She was in near total failure (GFR under 20), and with Dr. Duggan's immediate attention and care, has recovered nearly full function after a year of intensive monthly treatments (cytoxan, etc). She is an exceptional doctor, caring, and is absolutely highly recommended. Really knows her stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213115].votes_count ]]