Rate Dr. Bruce R. Schechner

Dr. Bruce R. Schechner's Ratings

I HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. SCHECJNER FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS NOW. WHEN I MOVED OUT OF THE CITY I TRIED A FEW OTHER DENTISTS AND WILL NEVER CHANGE AGAIN. HE AND HIS STAFF ARE THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2108587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Fantastic!!! Great staff and beautiful office. Felt very taken care of and dr. Schechner is very smart! I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2108586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Schechner for 10 years. He is brilliant! Knowledgeable, patient, informative and skillful. I hope I never have to go to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2108585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I used to hate the dentist, all I can say now.....Dr.Schechner is the BEST!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2108584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2010

Very knowledgeable, very funny, PAINLESS procedures, I love going to the dentist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2108583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2006

A very knowledge and professional dental experience in every way. Schechner and his entire staff are first class- you won't come away having spent Manhattan dollars in vain. (ps, he's great at keeping pain to a minimum)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2108582].votes_count ]]