You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Steele

Dr. Brian Steele's Ratings

My daughter has been in his care for 15 years best doctor we have ever seen. I would recommend him to anyone that has kidney issues. He saved our daughters life when she was three and has continued to care for her. We are sad that she is going for her last visit with him because she his 18 now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Best doctor out there, goes far above & beyond excellent patient care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Experience and knowledge shows. Excellent, patient focused doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

What a genuinely kind and caring man. I would go back and see him anytime, even if my concerns were unrelated to his field of specialization. This man is the most wonderful, outstanding doctor I have ever seen, and I've been through very very many. Dr. Steele has virtually no ego, which makes him easy to converse with. I didn't feel rushed at all, yet his office was not overcrowded or overbooked. I am privileged to have gotten a chance to see this fabulous doctor. He is working through God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

What an amazing man. He spent a good deal of time with us... during his own personal time. I would trust Dr. Steele with my life, he is so very patient and caring. As a past patient with no current kidney issues, I would go back just to visit!! Thank you, Dr. Steele, for giving me the time of day that others never have. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Excellent knowledge and experience. Very patient and unhurried listener - takes the time to explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Dr. Steele has been an integral part of caring for my son since birth. I feel truly blessed that my son is in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

Best pediatric nephrologist we have ever had for our daughter with cystinosis!! He always had time for her when she was sick day, night or on the weekend- we would call and he was there for her. When all others failed he got her better.Always knew what to do when, and explained to us the parents why he was doing it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Steele has taken wonderful care of my son. He always returned calls and was very caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2009

Always listens and gives us plently of time. Great to get his knowledge and experience without a whole bunch of tests. After 6 years we will keep seeing him in his new office - he's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213576].votes_count ]]