Rate Dr. Brian Steele

Dr. Brian Steele's Ratings

Best doctor out there, goes far above & beyond excellent patient care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

Experience and knowledge shows. Excellent, patient focused doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

What a genuinely kind and caring man. I would go back and see him anytime, even if my concerns were unrelated to his field of specialization. This man is the most wonderful, outstanding doctor I have ever seen, and I've been through very very many. Dr. Steele has virtually no ego, which makes him easy to converse with. I didn't feel rushed at all, yet his office was not overcrowded or overbooked. I am privileged to have gotten a chance to see this fabulous doctor. He is working through God.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2013

What an amazing man. He spent a good deal of time with us... during his own personal time. I would trust Dr. Steele with my life, he is so very patient and caring. As a past patient with no current kidney issues, I would go back just to visit!! Thank you, Dr. Steele, for giving me the time of day that others never have. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Excellent knowledge and experience. Very patient and unhurried listener - takes the time to explain everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2011

Dr. Steele has been an integral part of caring for my son since birth. I feel truly blessed that my son is in his care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

Best pediatric nephrologist we have ever had for our daughter with cystinosis!! He always had time for her when she was sick day, night or on the weekend- we would call and he was there for her. When all others failed he got her better.Always knew what to do when, and explained to us the parents why he was doing it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Dr. Steele has taken wonderful care of my son. He always returned calls and was very caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2009

Always listens and gives us plently of time. Great to get his knowledge and experience without a whole bunch of tests. After 6 years we will keep seeing him in his new office - he's the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2008

We've been through 9 Nephrologists between Sick Kids and McMaster and Dr. Brian Steele is the ONLY Nephrologist whom we would trust with our son's life - unconditionally.He has impecable bedside manners and he knows our son better than any other doctor.Our primary care is at McMaster and I am so disheartend that Dr. Steele is no longer there.He had followed my son's care since I was pregnant and I always felt comforted whenever he was on service.At the beginning, Dr. Steele was the only nephrologist at MAC and he would be open to all my questions and concerns and would respond at any hours of any day.He would often come in on his day off just to see how my son was doing. He genuinely cared.He knew exactly what to do when my son was sick...even in the unpredictable times.I now sit in fear for my son's well-being if he becomes sick and has to go to MAC.It is a shame that in the medical community, a child's well-being sits behind the hospital's internal politics. Now the Patients lose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1213575].votes_count ]]