Rate Dr. Leonard Direnfeld

Dr. Leonard Direnfeld's Ratings

Dr. Direnfeld saved my life when others could not help me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Pros: He is compassionate, practises functional medicine, and is interested in helping people with chronic illness. Cons: Appointments are too short and rushed. He often forgets what medications he has prescribed and why.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Thank you Dr. L.Direnfeld for all you care and fix my Thyroid, he combines W.Med. with ND, very up to date, knowledgable about real health. Thanks a lot doc. Dec 10,2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

The best doctor I have ever come by. Combines mainstream medicine with natural approach. Extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Essentially, he is an amazing person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have been with Dr. Direnfeld for over 4 years or even longer ,I Am so greatful that I came across this beautiful man ,when I say beautiful. He has a great heart, listens to your concerns, does not rush you, He has helped me more then any other DR. I have had many issues regarding my Thyroid, Adrenals ,Even though I seen quite a few Endocronologist Dr. Direnfeld has been the only one that made sence explaining what was going on with my body. I can,t say enough positive statements .This Dr. is knowledgable,friendly, most of all treats you like a person. It,s been a pleasure! Thank you so much Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Leonard is a great doctor that cares. we have been glad having him as a doctor. The staff is not doing him the favor though.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

Dr. D. Is my hero!! I have never been so healthy and felt so wonderful.He is always such a wonderful guy and I never feel like he is in a hurry to rush me out. It a priviledge to have such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2510520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

I've been going to Dr. D. for about 6 years. He is a great doctor, very knowledgeable about "real" health...like diet, nutrition, etc. He is also very knowledgeable in bio-identical hormones (way better than Dr. Peddle ever was). Very kind and he listens to all your concerns, answers all your questions and give good advice and recommendations. He's not a pill pusher but will prescribe it is warranted. His nurse and secretary are very nice. Sometimes you have to wait a bit but that's not unusual for any doctor I've been too. Highly recommend if you can get in to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2014

Dr. Direnfield is very kind and knowledgable. He is also very empathetic which makes him easy to talk to. His office is always very busy and you do have to plan on along wait past your time to see him. But it is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1214060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

It was well worth the long 14 month wait to see Dr. Direnfeld. After 3 Endo. specialists completely dismissed my symptoms (one even suggested reducing my thyroid medication) Dr. Direnfeld looked beyond my diagnosis and took quality time with me to ensure I understood everything he wanted to test and why. Don't think I've ever had a Dr. consider the obvious like poor diet as just one of the many factors attributed to my condition. Definitely appreciate his holistic + scientific approach.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1214059].votes_count ]]