You may also like

Rate Dr. Leonard Direnfeld

Dr. Leonard Direnfeld's Ratings

Those ladies at the front desk are always friendly and helpful. They always greet me by name and I've seen them do the same for other patients. Why I even watched as one of them brought tea to an older lady. The doctor is helpful and has helped me tremendously. The gentleman in the previous comment sounds more like someone who didn't get their way.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2775933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Receptionist is so rude, even on the answering machine she's sounds rude. Dr D needs to remove whatever id up her butt. This isn't even my doctor. He's my wifes and kids. I take the kids there and I want to pull my hair out just listening to the reception talk. she needs a good slap. As for Dr D. just horrible. Needs to retire or become a nurse. I have never seen a doctor say "I don't know" so many times. He even has to look stuff up in the medical book because he forgets. Anyone who is posting "5's" below work there. No way would anyone give the staff a 5. Unless they are also rude.......

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2756688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Receptionist is so rude and unethical. Arrogant! Inhuman!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2735957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Can be difficult to get an appointment but the wsit is always worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr. Direnfeld saved my life when others could not help me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Pros: He is compassionate, practises functional medicine, and is interested in helping people with chronic illness. Cons: Appointments are too short and rushed. He often forgets what medications he has prescribed and why.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2014

Thank you Dr. L.Direnfeld for all you care and fix my Thyroid, he combines W.Med. with ND, very up to date, knowledgable about real health. Thanks a lot doc. Dec 10,2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

The best doctor I have ever come by. Combines mainstream medicine with natural approach. Extremely knowledgeable and pleasant. Essentially, he is an amazing person.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2634045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I have been with Dr. Direnfeld for over 4 years or even longer ,I Am so greatful that I came across this beautiful man ,when I say beautiful. He has a great heart, listens to your concerns, does not rush you, He has helped me more then any other DR. I have had many issues regarding my Thyroid, Adrenals ,Even though I seen quite a few Endocronologist Dr. Direnfeld has been the only one that made sence explaining what was going on with my body. I can,t say enough positive statements .This Dr. is knowledgable,friendly, most of all treats you like a person. It,s been a pleasure! Thank you so much Dr.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Leonard is a great doctor that cares. we have been glad having him as a doctor. The staff is not doing him the favor though.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2520851].votes_count ]]