Rate Dr. Myrna Zapata

Dr. Myrna Zapata's Ratings

Amazing, amazing ,amazing doctor! This lady has always been bang on with everything.....my daughters are 10 and 8.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2014 | flag

Horrid woman. Makes judgements based on what her doctor friends have told her when referring, not based on the facts of the case. Refuses to speak to previous pediatricians to get a full history and doesn't listen to the patient to get their history. Has no bed side manner either. VERY rude and leaves the room mid-conversation without any resolution being made. Also clearly has NO knowledge of infants as she tried to tell me it's not normal for an infant to lose some weight at birth when it happens to almost every baby and is more than normal. Very anti-breastfeeding as well.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Best doctor, so smart and kind. I would recommend her to anyone and trust her completely!

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

Dr.Zapata was the doctor who did my sons circumsizion at the hopsital. She then took my two children on as her patients, I was very delighted as she was really sweet with my kids and at first she wasnt taking any patients, but with alittle persuasion she took my kids on. She is great with my children and I have no complaints, I would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Within 10 minutes of our appointment, Dr Zapata claimed my 18-month-old son was Autistic because "usually kids his age are more interested in (her) because (she) looks and sounds different" without asking any other Autistic related questions (my concern was his delayed speech). She was rude and kept a very apathetic look on her face while speaking to me. Spoke down to me then rushed us out. Zero professionality. Also, she "lost" our file from our previous visit.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2012 | flag

i have done alot of research about my 6 month old daughters symptoms and everytime i ask this dr about it she says im crazy she is to younge to have that or no thats not it and then just turn around and say constant constipation runs on one side of the family thats why she keeps getting it

Submitted June 5, 2012 | flag

I absolutely love Dr. Zapata. She is incredibley nice, and very good with the kids. She is extra cautious which can sometimes be stressful for a parent. But if she is having extra tests done, its for good reason. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Submitted April 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Zapata is truly the best pediatrician you will find. We have two children under her care and would not think of going to anyone else. She is compassionate, kind and just such a beautiful person. I have a hard time accepting any negative comments about her as she has been absolutely the best doctor I have ever been around. If you are lucky enough to have her care for your children I am certain that you will agree with me. We love Dr. Zapata. She is the best!!!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2011 | flag

Simply the best!!!!!!!!! so helpfull and knowledgeable!.....

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag

Dr.Zapata is an excellent Dr. My kids been going to her for 7 years. I can't forget the time when my daughter was very sick in the hospital and she came to see her, she knew right away what was wrong with her and cared so much that she saved my daughter's life. Without her, we had lost my precious child. We are so thankful for DR.Zapata and I don't know how to repay her for everyting she did for us.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2011 | flag