Dr. Prasanna Selliah

Rate Dr. Prasanna Selliah

Dr. Prasanna Selliah's Ratings

I switched from a pediatrician who packed the waiting room with patients and we can wait up to 2 hrs to be seen for an appt!! Dr Selliah's appts run on time thanks to Dolly's scheduling. She is always professional and polite. Dr Selliah also practices @ William Osler so she's not at the office all the time, people need to realize that before taking their frustration out on staff who can't fit them in right away. If it's an emergency for your child to be seen, go to the hospital, walkin clinic or your family doctor. We're very happy with Dr Selliah and her staff

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2631939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Absolutely HORRIBLE. I've never met an office more disgustingly ignorant and rude in all my life. Appointments are hard to get. They don't care if it is urgent. God forbid they work past 3pm. The office staff is incompetant, unorganized and the rudest woman I've ever come across. When addressing this with Dr. Selliah, there was no apology for errors made, no acknowledgement of any wrong-doing, and definately no apology for lack of respect for my son or our time. An incredibly selfish office that is more worried about themselves than their patients. I would caution ANYONE about bringing their child there, because a pediatrician is supposed to have your child's interest at the forefront. Not their own. BEWARE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Dr. Selliah is a very knowledgable docter and one of the best paediatricians in Peel. That being said, I am looking for another paeditrician for my daughter due to her staff being very unprofessional and just plain rude. Dolly is certainly no doll and if not for her I would certainly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Selliah is one kind person I have ever met, She is knowledgeable and take good care of my kids. other hand her receptionist is one horrible rude person I wish not to see her in my entire life again, she tried her best with her annoyed behaviour that patient will not come to office so she can chat over phone in her mother tong. I feel so inferior when ever I have to go through a miserable appointment booking process, she never give me any fit in appointment or less then a week time regardless how sick my kid is but Dr. Selliah treatment to my kids is only reason allow me to bare that insult to myself. I wish Dr. Selliah will find good staff who can treat others like human.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Dr. Selliah has been my childrens pediatrician for about 8 years now. She is very attentive to evrty detail and makes time to call to discuss any concerns regarding my childrens health. We are so happy with her and her secretary. She always accomodates us and very polite.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

She is a gret doctor. She is very kind and helpful and knows a lot about pediatrics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2011

Dr. Selliah is a fantastic doctor but she needs to get a new receptionist, Dolly is very rude and does not belong in this office around children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

All she needs is a new secretary. She is rude rude rude!! Never smiles and very snippy. Makes mistakes and blames it on the parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Selliah by my family doctor as my 4 1/2 month old daughter has unusual bruising on just one of her legs that my family doctor could not figure out. Dr. Selliah was amazing! She sent me to the Brampton Civic for blood tests and an x-ray on my daughter and called me at home TWICE!! to let me know that everything was okay. She is fabulous! Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

she is a wonderful paediatrician, she is very intuitive and down to earth. She talks to my daughter very maturely and reads my mind with the questions Im going to ask. She is very quick to return phone calls and takes the time to make sure she has answered all my questions. She says it like it is which I appreciate. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1214334].votes_count ]]