Rate Dr. Anand Karvat

Dr. Anand Karvat's Ratings

I just met him, very patient knowledgeable kind and empathic great bedside manner; glad to find a Dr. that I am comfortable with since my diagnoses. I would recommend him. He really listened to my concerns and was real with me. :)

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

This Doctor, as others have said, is always on time, very knowledgeable, explains without talking down, and treats you like a fellow human being. This is a difficult field for a doctor, and he is a breath of fresh air. Good work!

Submitted Aug. 30, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor! Wonderful bedside manner: very empathetic, friendly and knowlegeable. Fully explained my condition, treatment to expect and support networks. Highly reco mmend.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Karvat is one of the best Dr.'s out there. He treats you as though you are a part of his own family. He was extremely helpful, always on time, and ALWAYS made me feel comfortable. His staff are so caring and nice !! Thank you Dr.Karvat...your the BEST !!!!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2009 | flag

I was diagnosed with Thyroid Cancer in 2005. After having one surgery in October, by Dr. Bernie Schopf, I had to have a second surgery in November of the same year. Dr. Karvat was extremely informative, personal and attentive with my concerns and questions. He provided me with details of the ongoing issues, what would be happening and further medical treatments required. As of February 2007, Dr. Karvat is as attentive with me as a "former" cancer patient as when I first met him. He is a wonderful Doctor, I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 20, 2007 | flag