Rate Dr. Graham McMillan

Dr. Graham McMillan's Ratings

Graham is highly skilled, patient and kind. He takes great pride in his work and doesn't promote anything unnecessary . The staff is friendly and genuine. Its always a pleasure, which is kind of amazing to be able to say about a drill in your mouth.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. McMillan is excellent! He treats our whole family. I had a toothache and he came in on his day off to see me! His work is outstanding and done with precision. I love that he answers email and txt messages in evenings if we need him....I would recommend him to anyone! Best dentist our family has ever had and very honest in his opinions too!!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

I was delighted to find Dr. McMillan after having had a couple of dentist-egotists. It's an unpretentious but attractive surgery with staff who remember you! Amazing. Dr. McMillan is professional and personable. I feel as though I am being looked after, rather than a number that's being shunted through the system. Despite having problems with new glasses and my presenting him with an unexpected root canal, he dealt with things professionally and kept the other patients under care too. He gave me a sheet of information after the procedure with his personal cell phone number. I haven't needed to use it, but I'm grateful for the concern.

Submitted April 14, 2013 | flag

I went to see Dr. McMillan in terrible pain. Before he started working on my teeth I wanted to know my options;he never took the time to discuss them,went ahead and did the fillings on two of my teeth. Days later still in pain, I returned and he gave me pills and sent me home. Two days later, still in agony, I called him and was told not to come in since he couldn’t do anything for me. I went to see another dentist. The new dentist had to x-ray my teeth again, even though Dr. McMillan’s office had tried twice (The new dentist,reviewed the x-rays and immediately identified that it was my molar tooth that needed to come out. It was loose, and on top of that, right next to the teeth McMillan had filled Adding insult to injury, we later received “registered” mail that came through normal posting,saying he elected to discontinue dental treatment and requested I seek another practitioner. Dr. McMillan failed to identify and fix my dental problem. . I would NOT recommend this dentist.

Submitted April 12, 2013 | flag

The one good thing I can say is that the staff were fairly responsive and pleasant. The bad was that I was not satisfied with the outcome and won't be returning.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2013 | flag

We found Dr. MacMillan through a friend's recommendation and we are very lucky for that. Our son has been a bit afraid of dentists but actually enjoys going to see Dr. MacMillan. Dr. MacMillan is an extremely good and caring dentist and has a great sense of humour. His staff are all very kind,friendly and professional also which says a lot about the focus of this practice. Our son has had some dental issues and Dr. MacMillan got to the bottom of things, fixing what had been missed by others and leaving our son with a clean bill of health for the first time. He will keep going here even though he now lives in a different city. Our other son who lives in Victoria has started going to him also. We really like this practice and Dr. MacMillan is wonderful. We highly recommend it.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. McMillan is by far the best dentist I have ever had. His staff is friendly and professional and Dr. McMillan always explains what he is doing. I highly recommend Dr. McMillan as an outstanding family dentist.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

Very poor. Rude and unprofessional. Would not recommend. There are definitely better dentists in Victoria.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. McMillan and his staff are top notch. Great customer care, trustworthy and perform great work not only for my wife and I but also my 3 young boys. I have never heard any of them complain about having to go to the dentist! That alone says a lot! Thanks Graham.

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. McMillian is supremely professional with is work, he is very up to date with all of the modern techniques and equipment and his staff are all very helpful and friendly. I had a broken tooth that needed to be repaired and a few old cavities that needed to be redone, I got into see him quickly despite being a walk in and he did a much better job than my previous dentist and for a very reasonable price. He was very up front about the cost and what he was going to do before he started the work, there is no BS with this guy just good work done in a timely fashion, this was my first experience with Dr. McMillian but I will be going back any time I need any work done.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag