Dr. Leslie Kasza

Dr. Leslie Kasza

Rate Dr. Leslie Kasza

Dr. Leslie Kasza's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Kasza's for many years and despite his busy schedule I always feel like I matter to him. He is very caring and knowledgable. He is the best Dr I have ever seen and would recommend this Cardiologist to anyone.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

I don't know who most of these other people are talking about. I have been seeing Dr. Kasza for 5 yrs. He has always been very understanding, very easy to speak with, always listens & has an answer for any questions. Has a great bed side manner & I leave feeling great. I trust him with my life & hope he is around for a long time as I could not ask for a better cardiologist.

Submitted Jan. 18, 2012 | flag

Went to Dr Kasza with my mom today. His bed manners were absolutely rude and disrespectful. When asking my mother questions, would not wait for a reply, rather, cut her off and would say "just answer the question", or try to finish a sentence for her. She has has a mastectomy a few years ago, and was told never to have her blood pressure taken on the left arm as she has no lymph nodes. He discredited what her surgeon told her and said that they didn't know what they where talking about and that he disagreeded with their theory. He assumed rather then asked if she had had chemo and said her palipatations could have been from that? Surgery was 6 yrs ago and she had no chemo. He never did say what he was trying to rule out, just said that she had a bit of a enlarged ventrical - go for a stress test. Overall experience... wow he should become an anaethesologist... then he would not have to ask questions and still be able to do his job

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

This doctor has always stayed on top of what is happening to me. He arranged for all the tests that were required and took the time to explain what each test was for and why I needed each test.After each test he told me the test result and what it meant.As a result my second open-heart surgery did not have the wait time I thought there would be. Although there are always people in his waiting room he is always on time for his appointments.On several occasions he has taken time from his busy day to call my home to give test results, or give updates which many doctors will not do. He is very knowledgeable and respected by his peers. Thank you for this opportunity.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Wow. Dont get some of the comments here. Ive been dealing with him for over ten years and he has been excellent. Straightforward and understanding. Good guy and a good Cardiologist to boot.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

I found this doctor rude and unapproachable. I hadnt seen him for a year and had numerous questions. I didnt get answers, all I got was a very abrupt "you are welcome to get a second opinion"

Submitted Dec. 29, 2011 | flag

I have been dealing with the entire staff for many years and look forward to going and seeing them. They are always on top of what's going on with the patient. Dr. Kasza is a brilliant man and actually saved my life. I would never go to another Cardiologist unless Dr. Kasza were to retire. He inspires confidence in his patients and in an extremely tough profession gives people a proper persepective instead of being all sappy and weepy. His tougher facade helps patients to not have any lack of confidence in his abilities.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

He's a very strange guy, but a good cardiologist. He doesn't like questions asked and gets very defensive. Thorough physical assessment and appropriate use of testing.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

First time I asked him a question he pointed his finger in my face and told me to wait until he was finished talking to his interns and then when he was finished he walked away from me. I can say when i was crying before my angeogram he did hand me a kleenex and tell me most people are scared....Thanks doc for the information and your time.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

Personality is like you get with anyone. No, not the best bedside manner but great on honesty and what I can expect. I like him because he is always responsive to me, always available and he definitely knows what he's doing.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag