Rate Dr. Tom Garner

Dr. Tom Garner's Ratings

Dr Garner was fantastic and explained everything very well. He also looked at my 8 year old son's feet and made it very relaxing for him.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

This doctor was not the greatest if you want the best results go to dr frank lobianco

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Both he and his receptionist are a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended!

Submitted June 22, 2012 | flag

I've been bringing my 11 year old son to him since he was 7. Both of us think he is fabulous.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2012 | flag

For a foot clean up. GREAT SERVICE. sORRY HAVE A BAD SHOULDER And find it hard to type.

Submitted Oct. 13, 2011 | flag

I took my teenaged daughter based on his high ratings and we were very pleased with his excellent care. Punctual, polite and he explained exactly what he was going to do. If anything hurt he stopped. Recommend him to anyone!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Botched ingrown toenail removal is all I can say. I know accidents can happen - but my big toe was really botched - I'm not sure whether he got the nail or not - but currently my toe tail is growing with a triagular hole in the side of it and it sticks up slightly so it catches on things and it's been bleeding. I got this done 4 month ago now and it's going to take probably another 4 before I'm able to take the bandaid off. It's growing out - but it's very annoying and inconvenient. I got the other toe done with another podiatrist around the same time and there's been no problem at all with it.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

WOW! My fears were quickly alleviated by Dr. Garner and his professionalism.Ingrown toenail issue was quickly dispatched with humor and gentleness and the necessary tools.Wish all doctors were this considerate!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Very nice, friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Great doctor.

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag

friendly, helpful, knowledgable. A pleasant experience. Got orthodics and have used them for years. They make a big difference-sent my husband for a pair.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag