Rate Dr. Paul R. Williamson

Dr. Paul R. Williamson's Ratings

Dr Williamson is hands down one of the best docs ever in Orlando. Not only is he a fantastic surgeon, but he truly cares about his patients. I am only 1 week post op, and already feel better than I have in years. Thank you!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2013

Dr Willimson is an awesome surgeon .comes across at first no bedside manner .then he shows he has a heart :) THANK YOU ..for taking my pain2 away !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Though he comes off as abrupt, he is one of the most honest, ethical, dedicated, talented, caring and even funny physicians I've ever seen. He will fight for, take care of and help you as much as possible. Try to ignore the fact that his nurse is an angry, cold person and focus on his vast experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2011

One of the best surgeons in Central FL or wider. Performed a nine hour bowel resection on me a provided the first normally functioning stoma I'd had in 20 years. Very knowledgeable and great hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Two years ago this surgeon diagnosed anal cancer in first visit. Acted swiftly to get appointments with specialists @ M.D. Anderson, where I underwent treatment for stage IIIb anal cancer. Cancer has not returned, and his skill when doing follow up colonoscopy was appreciated: my colon has become brittle, so he did what was possible without harming tissue. Recommend to anyone with serious colon problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

He knows his stuff, one of the best surgeons in Florida.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Williamson absolutely saved my life after another doctor botched a previous surgery. He comes across as somewhat abrupt but underneath that exterior is a very caring human being. I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

He is a Colon-Rectal Surgeon. I believe he saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1215556].votes_count ]]