Rate Dr. Ronald Young

Dr. Ronald Young's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

My mother and I have been going to see Dr. Young for about 10 years. He is INCREDIBLE. By far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so knowledgable and so thorough and looks at every single detail. He is a preventive doctor and combines different modalities in his practice, I haven't heard of anyone like him in this city, as you can see with all the amazing reviews he has. Yes he is a bit pricey, but at the end of the day it's your health and you can't put a dollar amount on that!

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

This man is amazing. He truly encompasses what a doctor should be. I had the same family doctor for 20 years and when I went to see Dr Young on a recommendation I was blown away with his level of knowledge, care, and skill. We discussed issues and solutions that my previous doctor never thought of. I feel very lucky that I have found a doctor this good?

Submitted May 9, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Young for several years for bioidentical hormone therapy, and preventative medicine. Not only is he extremely knowledgeable, he is a very caring and wonderful doctor. I feel very fortunate to be his patient.

Submitted April 17, 2014 | flag

Great doctor and really cares about his patients. Only issue is always late but once in great care.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

I can't find words to describe Dr. Young! He is, simply put, the best! So kind, super intelligent, and I feel like I have been heard. Explains things so clearly. Med schools should seek him out on how patients should be treated.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr Young is one of if not the best doctors I have ever seen. I was referred to him by a friend to treat excessive menstrual bleeding and fatigue. After my one hour appointment, he did a quick physical, palpated my neck and found a lump on my thyroid. After an ultrasound and a fine needle aspiration, we discovered it was cancer. I had it and my thyroid removed. However, this discovery was serendipity; if I had not gone to see him and be properly treated for the original complaint, the cancer never would have been discovered. In addition to the cancer (or prior to the actual diagnosis), he found I had high estrogen, low progesterone, low B12 and low vitamin e. I am now feeling as good as I have in years- thanks to his thoroughness and his interest in me as a patient. I have never felt like a number nor rushed to get out of his office. His staff is wonderful and answer questions to the best of their ability. Yes, I pay for his time, but I can honestly say he saved my life.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

Dr.Young is THE BEST DOCTOR I have ever been to. He is honest about procedures and treats not only your skin (which I get compliments on all the time now) but your whole body. He is interested in your overall and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. He diagnosed my friends thyroid problem which three other doctors missed. Hands down he is the BEST physician I have ever been to.

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

I started seeing Doctor Young a couple of years ago about low testosterone and he took care of it no problem and also found out that my B12 was low. I had gone to my family doctor for years with the same complaints and was never able to help me. Doctor Young had my system balanced in 90 days I have never felt better. He asks all the right questions and cares about his patients. I live in Phoenix half the year and could not make it back to Calgary for a appointment and he kindly agreed to do a appointment over the phone he is well worth his fees!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

I had seen my family doctor several times over several months with feeling extreme fatigue. She blamed it on stress. I saw Dr. Young for a mole removal and he asked how I was feeling; I told him I was tired all the time. After some tests it ended up I had a really bed Vitimin D deficiency. In a couple weeks I was back to normal. Worth every penny!

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag