Rate Dr. Elton X. Tinsley

Dr. Elton X. Tinsley's Ratings

Very helpful and knowledgable. His advice and consultation was excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

I went to an informational seminar and really enjoyed myself! I learned so many things outside of the procedures he does. Dr. Tinsley is VERY knowledgeable and experienced in his field and because of this, I have chosen him to be my doctor. Can't wait to have the procedures done and I look forward to sharing that experience as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445438].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Tinsley's "Flawless Beauty" procedure is Priceless! I have looked at ugly moles on my face, neck and leg for many years and was afraid to have work done because of the potential for Keloids. His office is well run, the staff is supportive and nurturing and after 1 hour of numbing, my procedure was done in 15minutes. I also had the candle waxing for my ear due to sinusitis and dark circles under my eyes. The results were instantaneous, I could breathe. I slept that night without my allergy medication. Dr. Tinsley is passionate about his work and is well versed in his technique. Hi products are "to die for!" The soufflé facial cream is the best product I have ever used. Two more days and my scabs from the procedure will fall off. I am looking forward to not putting the tremendous amount of makeup I have used to hide my scars. At 56, I feel this have given me a new lease on life. I would give Dr. T and his staff a 10!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

Dr.Tinsley removed moles from my face and neck about 11 years ago. I had great results from my experience with him. I had such a enjoyable experience that I returned to him this year to have more moles removed. Because of his expertise with my skin care needs, I also decided to have him treat my spider veins as well. He has a very friendly and relaxed personality. He was also very patient and knowledgeable when answering my many questions. His knowledge and kindness greatly reduced my fears. His staff members are very pleasant and friendly. The areas of improvement that I noticed were in punctuality and organization. There can be an extreme wait to be called in and between treatments. Maybe an office manager or charge nurse would help with the flow of things. It seems like he's doing it all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2445436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Tinsley was extremely professional and very knowledgeable about the different products and services this industry has to offer. I appreciate him explaining the differences in these procedures that are being done in today's world and also introducing me to the me technologies that offer less scarring in procedures. I.would rate this doctor a 10 I called several people top tell them about my experience now that want to make appointments as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1216873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

Dr. Tinsley is the best!!!! He is very knowledgeable and put my fears and insecurities to rest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1216872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I love the treatment that I received at Dr. Tinsley's office, and as always I will continue to be a valued customer of his for all my cosmetic needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1216871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2013

I am so happy with the results that I have been getting see I became a patient of Doctor Tinsley. I no longer have to wear makeup because my skin looks great. Also, his products are affordable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1216870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2013

Dr Tinsley is an experienced surgeon with a wealth of knowledge. He and is staff are professional,caring and accessible to address to your concerns. Dr. Tinsley's skin care products are great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1216869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2013

His staff of women are great, I went for a facial and loved every bit of it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1216868].votes_count ]]