Rate Dr. Marcel Sabourin

Dr. Marcel Sabourin's Ratings

Dr Sabourin is one of the finest specialists - he is extremely knowledgeable and answers all your questions in a patient and professional manner - it's wonderful to have such doctors at our service and I am very grateful to have him as my ophthalmologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2445455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Have been seeing Dr. Sabourin for a few years. He corrected problems caused by a poor prescription form an optometrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Professional, courteous and knowledgable. He detected my glucoma in its earliest stages and has been working with me on finding the correct medication. He has always been punctual with appointments and taken his time to explain what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2012

Always on time. Very professional and courteous. Excellent staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

My experience with him and his staft was good over the last 9 years. He is nice and competent. But for a reason I ignore he could not get me to see the retina specialst promptly as my eye has significantly deteriorated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

Have been a patient for more than 15 years. Very professional and helpful doctor, very good time management (never late). Wonderful staff. He was able to find time to see me when an urgent situation required immediate attention.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

This doctor is very professional, punctual, well mannered and always answers questions clearly so it is well understood. This doctor also uncovered that I had a slight astigmatism condition which finally gave me clear vision after over 25 years of blurred vision despite regular visits to other doctors. I consider myself priviledged to have him as my eye specialist / doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

does not make you feel rushed, answers questions and provides detailed health education.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2007

I have been with DR. Sabourin for a long time. He takes very good care of me. I always enjoy my appointments. He is very knowledgable and very caring. I am diabetic and he keeps a close watch on me. His staff are also top notch. I can't say enough about him and how much I appreciate him. I am a lucky person to have him as my eye doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2007

I fully appreciate Dr Sabourin for his dedication to the art of medicine. He cares for his patients, runs an efficient office, is patient, respectful, informative & everything one needs in a doctor. I recommend him highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1217445].votes_count ]]