Rate Dr. Randal R. Peoples

Dr. Randal R. Peoples's Ratings

I have known Dr. Peoples for over twelve years. He did the laminectomy for me. Of all the doctors that I have known, he is the most personable, most compassionate, and most skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I am convinced that Dr. Peoples's is a very competent neurosurgeon. Of equal importance he is a great person - compassionate, a good listener, and a great communicator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Peoples was kind, interested in me and cured my pain. I had a problem that I thought I would just have to live with. Fortunately he didn' t see it that way. After many other doctors tried to "help" by giving me drugs, Dr. Peoples gave me a cure. Thank you for giving me back my life, Dr. Peoples.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Best doctor in his field - if anyone had to operate on my brain, I would trust no one else. He he thorough compassionate and incredibly capable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2663938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

The absolute best doctor I have ever been treated by. He is patient, knowledgable and kind. His expertise is unmatched and it is very evident that he truly cares about his patients. I am so grateful he is my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Randy Peoples is the best doctor I have met in my entire life, period. I am convinced Dr. Peoples has extra grey matter. The man is a genius. I was lucky enough to be referred to Dr. Peoples over 4 years ago now for a brain issue. I had been to several doctors beforehand but upon meeting Dr. Peoples, I immediately felt at ease for the first time. He is the most compassionate, intelligent, sympathetic, person I have ever met. Dr. Peoples truly cares about his patients. I love his natural approach to solving ailments and the fact that he'd prefer avoiding surgery if possible for the situation. I believe God put Dr. Peoples here on this earth to do exactly what he is doing. I feel blessed to know him. Put it this way, I would let Dr. Randy Peoples deliver my baby.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dear DR Randal, my friend got into an accident about a week ago. Have some issues with the brain is there a way I can communicate with you via email ? Bloodvortex@gmail.com

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2651717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

The best doctor in town! I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639562].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

so glad I was referred to him. He was wonderful. I highly recommand him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I found Dr. Peoples through an iPhone app called Health Grades, he had the best reviews of any Neurosurgeon in Las Vegas. I contacted his office and was greeted in a friendly helpful way. I was told to bring in my pics and the Dr would look at them as soon as he could. I left my pics in his office on Monday I was called to schedule an appointment on Wed. The appointment was scheduled for Friday. Surgery was scheduled for the following Tuesday. The earliest appointment I could get with any other Dr. was 3 weeks later! This Dr. is the best in every way. He took the time to explain everything and answered any and all questions. I quickly felt confident and comfortable with Dr. Peoples. I knew this was the Dr. I wanted. Its now three weeks after my surgery (removed a cyst between my brain and my skull) and I feel great, better than I have felt in a long time! I rate Dr peoples as the BEST. If your looking for a great Dr. you have found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626230].votes_count ]]